Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"one bottle rocket got stuck on the top ridge vent.  The 3 tap with 3/8" chip board j…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 9, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Last week I went to burn job 2 yr old home, they shot bottle rockets at each other,…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 9, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I put a watt meter on my unit at home with UV and ECM motor Ele air cleaner  last yr…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 7, 2014 to UV lights on filters

14 Jan 20
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"It may not be the Blaster but the water vapor presser inside, air speed outside.  I…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 7, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"I like the flat true flow plate when it fits-  if not the by pass is very very large…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 10, 2014 to Flow Grid suggestions?

5 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Kohta Ueno

"I have 3 hoods - low flow ( 10-500 CFM)  Med flow (40-1500 CFM)  high flow (50-2000C…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 9, 2014 to Flow Grid suggestions?

5 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Kohta Ueno

"when we do cleaning for air conditioning or furnace work we also clean the air filte…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 12, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"9 ways to get high CO.  High presser low presser  impingement ( rust on burner- mis…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 11, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I take a rain stop like what roofer use and coat the old pan.   Let it air dry  then…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 2, 2014 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I do this all the time with just  a damper and  use the stat to move the damper as t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 29, 2014 to Supply ventilation via inline fan and return duct

6 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Air Track Inc

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Paul Haasz joined Evan Mills's group
Thumbnail

Home Energy Ratings

Calculating them; visualizing them; explaining them; selling them .... there is a lot to discuss…See More
13 hours ago
Paul Haasz joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
13 hours ago
Paul Haasz joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
13 hours ago
Paul Haasz joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
13 hours ago
Paul Haasz joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
13 hours ago
Profile IconPerry Hurtt, charles michael durishin, Robert Lewis and 7 more joined Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago
Joe Konopacki posted an event

Duct & Envelope Tightness (DET) Verifier at Temperature Equipment Corporation

May 8, 2015 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Duct & Envelope Tightness Certification (DET) was designed by the Illinois Association of…See More
20 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Shades of Gray in Residential Construction Morality

I was called in to perform a last minute duct test for a modular home builder.  He was all in a…See More
23 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service