Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw a PEX tee leak for 18 yr in a chimney chase.   I found it by looking at meter…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 19 to Condensation from ceiling vent fan in barn bathroom

6 Feb 19
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Look into a very little strip heat in the floor and put it under tile.  Google "unde…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 29 to Baseboard Hydronic Heater with Thermostat & Pump?

24 Feb 3
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Most calls I go on are like this - this is a very common.   No one tests out just "g…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 25 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5
Reply by Mick Lane

"sound like STRIP heat is on that's a 1-1 rate  the GSHP can be 5-1  most are 4-1.  …"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 24 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5
Reply by Mick Lane

"just not much air flow.  5" pipe at .1 in water  is just 40 CFM  If bring it up to a…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 24 to AC exhaust up chimney

2 Jan 29
Reply by Thomas Ailstock

"I found a strip heater used in new work all hard wired up set at 55' in the attic on…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 21 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5
Reply by Mick Lane

"do you find the gas gas meter to be off as much as 30% - more when old? Just  Change…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 28, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"how did you prove the load is right?  This winter I am putting a hour meters on heat…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 28, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"92%-98% heat exchanges in nat gas or LP gas has a condensating heat exchange - is be…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 29, 2015 to Question: What Are The Most Common Energy Code "Fails"?

13 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"We gave  2 classes in "green features"  at last MLS show lack of under standing for…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
2 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
3 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
3 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Is the Perfect Wall Realistic?

Wrong question. The right…See More
4 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
4 hours ago
Dan McKee posted a blog post

Innovations for Heating and Cooling

Heating and cooling of indoor spaces is one of the major operations of modern households and…See More
9 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a status
"In the market for a #solar home? We're bringing you improved solar #MLS listings. http://bit.ly/2auldQ8"
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS Plenum Pressure Matching

This video describes how to perform plenum pressure matching to measure system airflow.
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service