Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"It may not be the Blaster but the water vapor presser inside, air speed outside.  I…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"I like the flat true flow plate when it fits-  if not the by pass is very very large…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 10 to Flow Grid suggestions?

5 Jul 16
Reply by Kohta Ueno

"I have 3 hoods - low flow ( 10-500 CFM)  Med flow (40-1500 CFM)  high flow (50-2000C…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 9 to Flow Grid suggestions?

5 Jul 16
Reply by Kohta Ueno

"when we do cleaning for air conditioning or furnace work we also clean the air filte…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 12 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"9 ways to get high CO.  High presser low presser  impingement ( rust on burner- mis…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 11 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I take a rain stop like what roofer use and coat the old pan.   Let it air dry  then…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 2 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I do this all the time with just  a damper and  use the stat to move the damper as t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 29 to Supply ventilation via inline fan and return duct

6 Jun 13
Reply by Air Track Inc

"All above and 3 more   at least 6  ways of fixing the  total problem.    Do not forg…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"http://www.ase.org/resources/buying-best-bulb-energy-efficient-lighting-video-tips…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/natural-gas-pipe-sizing-d_826.html I find most tan…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 25 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculate ACH As for…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
Friday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
Thursday
Chris Leach replied to Richard Beyer's discussion "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"
"The problems will surface soon enough . Why don't we take a second look at this over rated…"
Thursday
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
Thursday
tedkidd commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"Nice post Tom! I really like how he puts that. Leveraging interests so they can optimize…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service