Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Its more about run time with high RH removing, than to large over sized AC unit, in…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Mar 24 to Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

4 Mar 24
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Hero is in Kansas City part of Missouri and most of California.  heroprogram.com   s…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 6 to Hero Pace Program?

5 Feb 9
Reply by Ryan Miller

"I like the up word push of air in most warehouse stores, with infrared heating.  Mos…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 3 to Unvented Gas Space Heaters – Continued Delays

10 Feb 3
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

" a study of improved cognitive function in green buildings the study: http://ac.els-…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 2 to Unvented Gas Space Heaters – Continued Delays

10 Feb 3
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Both were LP gas.  The more you test the more you find.   This after noon I saw a la…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 30 to Unvented Gas Space Heaters – Continued Delays

10 Feb 3
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I put a "air advice" in a small house with gas turned off - lack of payment. CO over…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 30 to Unvented Gas Space Heaters – Continued Delays

10 Feb 3
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"What is your "Key Performance Indicator" dollar per hour? gross dollar per man day?…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 17 to What's the Most Profitable HVAC Job for Your Company?

3 Jan 18
Reply by Wayne Melancon

"You have to see the specks on the LED light. All tested bulbs have a graph with spre…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 12 to Lighting replacement - 300 watt LED flood light

4 Jan 17
Reply by Jan E. Graveamker

"In USA  83% of houses have AC  so there is a way to get some water vapor out.   I th…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 2 to Fireplace drafts

17 Jan 2
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"A brick chimney will take some 70,000 BTU's to heat up to draft on a fireplace.   A…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 6, 2016 to Fireplace drafts

17 Jan 2
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Chris Clay yesterday. 7 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen on Thursday. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker on Thursday. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconSteve Baker, Valerie Beichner, Dave Jones and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
25 minutes ago
Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

Testing HVAC Grilles with a Blower Door

Watch home performance testing guru Corbett Lunsford test the pressure, airflow, and velocity performance of some beautiful custom carved wooden return grill...
1 hour ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Jill Cliburn's blog post Solar Decathlon CO-LOCATED with National Solar Conference and Community Challenge Workshop!
"Hi Jill,  Feel free to post your events on the Home Energy Pros Events…"
yesterday
Jill Cliburn's blog post was featured

Solar Decathlon CO-LOCATED with National Solar Conference and Community Challenge Workshop!

I just saw the blog on the Decathlon-- and I wanted to say But Wait, There's More! On days between…See More
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service