Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I take a rain stop like what roofer use and coat the old pan.   Let it air dry  then…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 2 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I do this all the time with just  a damper and  use the stat to move the damper as t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 29 to Supply ventilation via inline fan and return duct

6 Jun 13
Reply by Air Track Inc

"All above and 3 more   at least 6  ways of fixing the  total problem.    Do not forg…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"http://www.ase.org/resources/buying-best-bulb-energy-efficient-lighting-video-tips…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

19 Jun 13
Reply by Thorfiredirect

"http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/natural-gas-pipe-sizing-d_826.html I find most tan…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 25 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"1000 light bulbs.com  or I buy local supply shops mostly.    If I buy A LED/ CFL/sup…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 8 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

19 Jun 13
Reply by Thorfiredirect

"I spend $500 mo just on WEB things.   2% of gross total for just keeping the same  i…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 14 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7
Reply by Joshua Moore

"I have to market to my own data base.   One hot spot is LP gas prices -- its just un…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 13 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7
Reply by Joshua Moore

"Nest stat is just ezsy to use.   small good and does a lot.  just does not work with…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 16 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"The manufacture home has higher SP ( rated Static Pressure) supply and no return  so…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 13 to We are past the point of who's fault is it....

1 Jan 13
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
4 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
7 hours ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
7 hours ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"
8 hours ago
Craig Foley replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Thanks Jan, your insight, as always, is invaluable. Your suggestions regarding a top down approach…"
8 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Brett, you just asked the million dollar question when it comes to OUR coating. Now I will let the…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service