Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I have 3 hoods - low flow ( 10-500 CFM)  Med flow (40-1500 CFM)  high flow (50-2000C…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 9 to Flow Grid suggestions?

5 Jul 16
Reply by Kohta Ueno

"when we do cleaning for air conditioning or furnace work we also clean the air filte…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 12 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"9 ways to get high CO.  High presser low presser  impingement ( rust on burner- mis…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 11 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I take a rain stop like what roofer use and coat the old pan.   Let it air dry  then…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 2 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I do this all the time with just  a damper and  use the stat to move the damper as t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 29 to Supply ventilation via inline fan and return duct

6 Jun 13
Reply by Air Track Inc

"All above and 3 more   at least 6  ways of fixing the  total problem.    Do not forg…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"http://www.ase.org/resources/buying-best-bulb-energy-efficient-lighting-video-tips…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/natural-gas-pipe-sizing-d_826.html I find most tan…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 25 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"1000 light bulbs.com  or I buy local supply shops mostly.    If I buy A LED/ CFL/sup…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 8 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I spend $500 mo just on WEB things.   2% of gross total for just keeping the same  i…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 14 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7
Reply by Joshua Moore

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
14 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
14 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
22 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
22 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
23 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
23 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service