Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Biggest pro is to keep the clay or brick or high mass chimney warm  with the 4-8" fl…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 12, 2015 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

17 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"If you find over heating look at voltage/amp draw very hard.    I find if you have u…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 8, 2015 to Insulation machine preferences

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel

"I would look at NATEX.ORG  study guides core and heat pump.  I find you need some fi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 1, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Lack of know how and lack of time/payment to do "extra" work. A) 70% return in basem…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 21, 2015 to Question: What Are The Most Common Energy Code "Fails"?

13 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"Put a HOBO on a Electric Hot Water heat and the draw from waste heat in large.   I t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 6, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the ta…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 3, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I sat in a passive - super sealed webinar some 2 yr ago from Norway CC into English…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 20, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"some can get up to 92% with PVC vent.   Some use 24 volt thermostat that can be +- 2…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 14, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"U-tube "super attic"  they use a 4" "fire proof" coated foam.  I have put air handle…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 13, 2015 to Hot roof insulation opinion for North eastern area

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I put a 2 Inch foam cover and painted it black and dropped the heat loss by 3/4.  Yo…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 13, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile Iconالصفوة, Jamie klema, James Weingardt and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
ofer ben -nathan added a discussion to the group News & Announcements
7 hours ago
Ajmain Azraf posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Sam Taylors replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion 3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016
"Thanks for sharing Quinn, I enjoyed reading your 3 energy saving suggestions. How are you going…"
12 hours ago
Jonny Fisher joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
16 hours ago
Bob Blanchette liked Diane Chojnowski's discussion Now you can "LIKE" posts on Home Energy Pros!
22 hours ago
JC NATALE posted photos
yesterday
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service