Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"To me its all all about total system BTU's to what is needed to wash your self to wh…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 11 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

38 on Monday
Reply by Tom Mallard

"What is the brake even for a Heat pump vs nat gas 96%   its like 58'.    It's cost a…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 4 to Dual Fuel Systems, at what point do they make sense?

2 Dec 4
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Years ago I used a wind tunnel and smoke to plan vent systems.  I used doll house wi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 17 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17
Reply by Bud Poll

"I have taken  a 5 ton coil Air handler and 3 tons of duct work and sealed the home a…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 16 to When replacing outdoor unit, is it necessary to also replace the indoor unit?????

7 Oct 16
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Last job I did was 5 foot from each building one res one comm and the building inspe…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 25 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I find the tank less hot water lime up.   I have a condensate pump that I pump white…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 1 to Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace

14 Sep 4
Reply by Graham Irwin

"Air advice .com on there reports marks what in bad and red mark and higher is bad or…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 10 to UV lights on filters

12 Aug 11
Reply by Richard Beyer

"one bottle rocket got stuck on the top ridge vent.  The 3 tap with 3/8" chip board j…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 9 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Last week I went to burn job 2 yr old home, they shot bottle rockets at each other,…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 9 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I put a watt meter on my unit at home with UV and ECM motor Ele air cleaner  last yr…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 7 to UV lights on filters

12 Aug 11
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White's video was featured

Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas

From the foothills of the Rockies, RMI editorial director Pete Bronski reads 'Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
1 hour ago
Tom White's blog post was featured

Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance

Clean Energy Works Oregon (CEWO) is the largest nonprofit home performance provider in Oregon,…See More
1 hour ago
j. west replied to billy g pinnick jr's discussion Blower Door Question
"Hi Chad I'm one of the trainers Colin mentioned. Until 8 months ago I was a full time WX…"
1 hour ago
j. west replied to billy g pinnick jr's discussion Blower Door Question
1 hour ago
Colin Genge replied to billy g pinnick jr's discussion Blower Door Question
"I didn't take your comment as a challenge. I agree that his impression of what was occuring is…"
11 hours ago
Tom White posted a blog post

Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance

Clean Energy Works Oregon (CEWO) is the largest nonprofit home performance provider in Oregon,…See More
14 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas

From the foothills of the Rockies, RMI editorial director Pete Bronski reads 'Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
14 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife commented on Green Jobs Training Center's photo
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service