Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Turn off power!  I have seen a 1000 amp panel light up a whole street, after the wat…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Apr 18 to What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I have  use "TOM" Total Office Management by www.aptora.com for 12 yr.  This program…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Apr 15 to Scheduling Software Recommendations?

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Where do you want the air barrier to be?   I try TRY T R Y to keep the all the ducts…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Mar 17 to Insulating and air sealing a finished attic

6 Apr 7
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"to derate a furnace takes a very good teck.   Top 10% teck  and a master in combusti…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 23 to Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!

17 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"derate the furnace then test with a flue gas meter.   I find most nat gas and LP gas…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 23 to Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!

17 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"I saw a PEX tee leak for 18 yr in a chimney chase.   I found it by looking at meter…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 19 to Condensation from ceiling vent fan in barn bathroom

6 Feb 19
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Look into a very little strip heat in the floor and put it under tile.  Google "unde…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 29 to Baseboard Hydronic Heater with Thermostat & Pump?

24 Feb 3
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Most calls I go on are like this - this is a very common.   No one tests out just "g…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 25 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5
Reply by Mick Lane

"sound like STRIP heat is on that's a 1-1 rate  the GSHP can be 5-1  most are 4-1.  …"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 24 to High-use headscratcher

16 Feb 5
Reply by Mick Lane

"just not much air flow.  5" pipe at .1 in water  is just 40 CFM  If bring it up to a…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 24 to AC exhaust up chimney

2 Jan 29
Reply by Thomas Ailstock

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Elevator David Becker Discusses Benefits of Time-Variant Pricing on CSIS Dream Team Panel

“Over $25 million have been saved in the state of Illinois since these programs started in 2007,…See More
3 hours ago
Marc Mondor is now a member of Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Daniel,  Several years ago I was researching two different systems, one of which I almost…"
18 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Rich, it always depends on site conditions, but generally speaking the 80% figure is a common…"
19 hours ago
Rick Causo posted a video

Swing Green GFX Drain Water Heat Recovery - GreenFoX

PowerHouseTV aired Sept 5 & 6, 2015. Segment 2 of the show highlights Swing Green, Inc. and the 4th generation of Drain Water Heat Recovery system, the Green...
yesterday
Matt Thornberry replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Game of Homes
"Thanks Kim! Game of Homes is an exciting new way to earn professional development credits for BPI…"
yesterday
Tom White posted a video

Enhabit: the non-profit that helps homes work better

Hear from homeowners Sonia, Amy, Roberta and Ty of Portland, Oregon, and Andy of Beaverton, Oregon, about their experiences with Enhabit. Enhabit is a non-pr...
yesterday
Daniel Beauchemin replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan Antonioli, You can use a ThermoDrain, drain water heat recovery to preheat your water and…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service