Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"When the insulation gets larger on supply when the blower is on that's duct leakage.…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 12 to Commercial duct testing

11 on Friday
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Most sealing done on duct work is the insulation.   That's why the vapor barrier  is…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 9 to Commercial duct testing

11 on Friday
Reply by Glen Gallo

"I test Commercial just like home - I turn on the blower and turn on AC with out comp…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 6 to Commercial duct testing

11 on Friday
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Turn off power!  I have seen a 1000 amp panel light up a whole street, after the wat…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Apr 18 to What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I have  use "TOM" Total Office Management by www.aptora.com for 12 yr.  This program…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Apr 15 to Scheduling Software Recommendations?

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Where do you want the air barrier to be?   I try TRY T R Y to keep the all the ducts…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Mar 17 to Insulating and air sealing a finished attic

6 Apr 7
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"to derate a furnace takes a very good teck.   Top 10% teck  and a master in combusti…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 23 to Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!

17 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"derate the furnace then test with a flue gas meter.   I find most nat gas and LP gas…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 23 to Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!

17 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

"I saw a PEX tee leak for 18 yr in a chimney chase.   I found it by looking at meter…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 19 to Condensation from ceiling vent fan in barn bathroom

6 Feb 19
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Look into a very little strip heat in the floor and put it under tile.  Google "unde…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 29 to Baseboard Hydronic Heater with Thermostat & Pump?

24 Feb 3
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconLisa Sweet, Kevin and Ross English joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Michael Dunseith's photo was featured
6 hours ago
Adrian Sheils's photo was featured
6 hours ago
Tom White replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion BPI Phrase of the Month: Building Envelope
"Quinn, would you be willing to cross-post Matt's entire article to the HEPros forum?  We…"
6 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's discussion was featured
6 hours ago
Tom White replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, Thanks for sharing the details in your comments. I'm glad we got to meet at RESNET this…"
6 hours ago
Jan Green's discussion was featured

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
6 hours ago
Tom White replied to Michael D'Arcy's discussion Small video we created to promote Home Performance
"Michael, thanks for sharing this info.  Please post your YouTube video on the Images/Video…"
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service