Rodney Fox's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point, Dennis. In the case of my original post, we're talking about a digital m…"

Rodney Fox replied Nov 27, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Interesting... so what mechanism spins the dial on an analog meter? And what, in tha…"

Rodney Fox replied Nov 20, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for the reply, Joe. Holy smokes, your tier 2 starts at $.19 and tier 3 is $.2…"

Rodney Fox replied Nov 16, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hey, welcome, Ben. This is a great website indeed. So to update everyone on this "ca…"

Rodney Fox replied Nov 12, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my cus…"

Rodney Fox replied Sep 3, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an an…"

Rodney Fox replied Sep 3, 2015 to What is the best energy auditing software?

18 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Ben Meyer

"We're in climate zone 5 (near Santa Fe, NM) where it's dry as a bone. Gonna head to…"

Rodney Fox replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Correction to this last posting... This model only operates one element at a time, n…"

Rodney Fox replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Agreed. Incidentally, I just called tech support at Bradford White (and actually spo…"

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Hey thanks Hans. I didn't know about the benefit of the heatpump units having the el…"

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Profile IconKen Goodrich and Lindsay Bachman joined Home Energy Pros
59 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Victor, All the BBRN Peer Exchange Calls are archived so you can listen anytime. Check out over…"
1 hour ago
Victor Rols Lindsay commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Diane, Unfortunately some of us are unable to partake in this webinar/ forum. Is there a…"
13 hours ago
Ken Summers replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"My largest concern is moisture. I have seen mold forming on interior walls in the heating season…"
16 hours ago
Seth Romme replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Hi Sonja We provide home energy optimization services and provide a 5-year heating and cooling…"
18 hours ago
Lindsay Bachman posted events
20 hours ago
Derrick Koehn's video was featured

How Technology and Innovation Are Making Outdoor Wood Burning Stoves More Efficient and Environmentally Friendly

Introduction Since ancient times, wood burning has been used for heating in some capacity or other. Although, of late, wood stoves are thought of more as a decorative appliance than a heat source, in truth wood heat is still one of the most…
21 hours ago
Efficiency First California's blog post was featured
21 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service