Rodney Fox's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, welcome, Ben. This is a great website indeed. So to update everyone on this "ca…"

Rodney Fox replied Nov 12, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my cus…"

Rodney Fox replied Sep 3, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an an…"

Rodney Fox replied Sep 3, 2015 to What is the best energy auditing software?

17 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Cameron Millard

"We're in climate zone 5 (near Santa Fe, NM) where it's dry as a bone. Gonna head to…"

Rodney Fox replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Correction to this last posting... This model only operates one element at a time, n…"

Rodney Fox replied Aug 27, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Agreed. Incidentally, I just called tech support at Bradford White (and actually spo…"

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Hey thanks Hans. I didn't know about the benefit of the heatpump units having the el…"

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I'm not sure if the tank was flushed at the time of element replacement. I would hav…"

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks Bud and Sean. They do not have a recirculating system at all. And when the ta…"

Rodney Fox replied Aug 26, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Dale, thanks for the info about "lambda sensor-free" burn calibration. This was news…"

Rodney Fox replied Jul 15, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
2 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
7 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
"Very nice! I'd like to do the same with my 1885 home. Can you tell us more about foundation…"
20 hours ago
Colin Genge updated an event
Thumbnail

Measuring HVAC Performance webinar at Online

February 23, 2016 from 11am to 12pm
Learning Objectives:How to measure HVAC total flow.Use your gauge for static pressure and remote…See More
20 hours ago
Thumbnail

Testing for IECC Code Compliance for duct and house leakage webinar at Online

February 16, 2016 from 11am to 12pm
Learning Objectives:Learn the testing options for code compliance.Set up your gauge to get the…See More
20 hours ago
Thumbnail

Tools and Tips for Home Performance Contractors - Learn from the Pros webinar at Online

February 11, 2016 from 11am to 12pm
This webinar is an absolute must if you are or want to be a Home Performance contractor.Learn what…See More
20 hours ago
Profile IconSarah Ralich, Sam Taylors and Greg Winks joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service