Don Hynek's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I gotta say, this endless garbage really gets to me. I WILL get in peoples' faces a…"

Don Hynek replied Jan 20, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"Don responds.... Don, I read your article and respectfully disagree.  We do not need…"

Don Hynek replied Dec 6, 2011 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Thom, I suppose you don't need to test -- that's what everyone weatherizing townhome…"

Don Hynek replied Nov 25, 2011 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"I hope Silvie won't mind if I pop in on a few of these...   Sean, the idea behind tr…"

Don Hynek replied Aug 18, 2011 to What do energy auditors want to learn about air leakage?

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

"Note, however, that they are NOT airtight. I looked at a couple at a trade show, and…"

Don Hynek replied Aug 2, 2011 to Tenmat Recessed Light covers

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

"Also, review the work of the Pat Huelman and the folks of the Cold Climate Housing C…"

Don Hynek replied Mar 19, 2011 to Where to install the vapor barrier for a finished basement?

7 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Ken Watts

"So I took a second look --Vermont Castings still makes the Dutch West stove as a sea…"

Don Hynek replied Feb 13, 2011 to Sealed Combustion Wood burning stove?

11 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Keep looking -- sealed stoves do exist. I have a Vermont Castings "Dutch West" stove…"

Don Hynek replied Feb 8, 2011 to Sealed Combustion Wood burning stove?

11 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Evan,   I am also doing a Short Course at Affordable on weatherizing apartment build…"

Don Hynek replied Feb 7, 2011 to Let's talk about multifamily buildings

7 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

"Well, "commercial" is a pretty broad category, especially if the target is "resident…"

Don Hynek replied Feb 2, 2011 to Does anyone know of a auditing or rating software currently available for commercial buildings?

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by dale conner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconKevin Jordan, Hannah Strong, Rich Snyder and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy posted events
5 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESCAZ- RESNET Combustion Safety Testing: North Carolina at Wilmington, NC

November 7, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
The health and safety of the home energy auditor’s clients should be the top priority when…See More
5 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESNET Phase 2 Rater Training - Field Training at EnergyLogic Academy - Berthoud CO

September 22, 2014 to September 24, 2014
The EnergyLogic Academy will be hosting the second phase of HERS Rater Training August 4th - 7th,…See More
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"Hi Scott. I dont know of a database that you are referring to.  I was always under the…"
6 hours ago
Rich Snyder joined Rich Brunco's group
Thumbnail

Cape Cod Energy Pros

Recent BPI classmates, a place to share referals and informationSee More
7 hours ago
Scott Katznelson posted a discussion

Database of zip code or county by climate zone

HI.  I'm looking for a database that could help me assess the average energy use of a home (per…See More
13 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion The 'Touchy - Feely' sales pitch. in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"The 2nd bestsales tool I ever came up with.  aI will be happy to send anyone a test strip like…"
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service