Jose Macho's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Must be cut with a hacksaw so that the hinge is not damaged. Biggest problem is plac…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 25, 2013 to installing automatic door sweeps

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colin Choney

"Having spent much of my career in sales/marketing as well as training/coaching- it's…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 20, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"I have not used Roxul for exterior applications- only airsealing and basements. Chec…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 6, 2013 to Rock Wool Old Dog New Tricks?

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"I have used a few brands of rigid batts for air sealing and found the Roxul brand be…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 5, 2013 to Rock Wool Old Dog New Tricks?

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"Hi Craig and thank you for your reply.. What struck me in your customer priority nee…"

Jose Macho replied Apr 19, 2012 to Inexpensive CRM Software for Energy Auditing & Sales

14 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

"Radio or RF spectrum is like valueable real estate closely monitored and regulated b…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 10, 2012 to LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers

9 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"The perferred solution is closed cell foam combined with a joist cavity  air seal R…"

Jose Macho replied Jan 5, 2012 to Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion The 'Touchy - Feely' sales pitch. in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"The 2nd bestsales tool I ever came up with.  aI will be happy to send anyone a test strip like…"
6 hours ago
Patrick Michaelyan joined Hal Skinner's group
Thumbnail

Radiant Control Coatings

A group where people who work with radiant control coatings can share their success stories and let…See More
8 hours ago
Joseph Lamy posted a blog post

After 70 years on the fence, knotty LED light fixtures hide the Ductless in splendor

After the first week, the ductless heat pump and I became so close that could never even think of…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconHome Energy Pros now has Member Map
12 hours ago
Profile IconLaura Spencer and Ann Griffin joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

The Animals Save the Planet - Energy Efficient Penguin

"Energy saving bulbs use one fifth of the energy of ordinary bulbs." Help the animals save their planet and ours, use energy saving bulbs! http://fartingcow....
16 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

Hybrid HERS Rater Training at Online + Manchester, NH or Berlin, CT

September 22, 2014 at 9pm to October 10, 2014 at 7pm
Online Component- September 29th-October 10thChoose from 2 Classroom Sessions: October 27-30 –…See More
19 hours ago
William Reid replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"It appears that a Plugin called HTTPS Everywhere was stopping some of the content in my case."
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service