Jose Macho's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"The broader question is energy analytics- the Nest being one of a number of products…"

Jose Macho replied Jan 31, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I have seen in a 30yr old condo  below slab PVC pipe ductwork had major problems wit…"

Jose Macho replied Sep 13, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"For the true audiophile, reversing the polarity causes the speakers to be "out of ph…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"For the typical 2-way (meaning 2 speakers, tweeter and woofer) in-wall rectangular s…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I have a mini-split in Connecticut that does a reasonably good job of heating my fir…"

Jose Macho replied Apr 25, 2013 to Air Source Heat Pumps Question from Colorado

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"Must be cut with a hacksaw so that the hinge is not damaged. Biggest problem is plac…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 25, 2013 to installing automatic door sweeps

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colin Choney

"Having spent much of my career in sales/marketing as well as training/coaching- it's…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 20, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"I have not used Roxul for exterior applications- only airsealing and basements. Chec…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 6, 2013 to Rock Wool Old Dog New Tricks?

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"I have used a few brands of rigid batts for air sealing and found the Roxul brand be…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 5, 2013 to Rock Wool Old Dog New Tricks?

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"Hi Craig and thank you for your reply.. What struck me in your customer priority nee…"

Jose Macho replied Apr 19, 2012 to Inexpensive CRM Software for Energy Auditing & Sales

14 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
1 hour ago
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
18 hours ago
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
18 hours ago
HomeWiz posted photos
19 hours ago
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
20 hours ago
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
21 hours ago
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
21 hours ago
Joshua Fletcher posted a blog post

Are low-E glass windows good to install on desert homes?

Energy Efficient Windows That Lower Energy BillsThe technology used in windows continues to deliver…See More
21 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service