Jose Macho's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I understand, the single can foam sealant does not provide a long term sea…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 18 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27
Reply by Ed Minch

"How many re-certify or renew??? I would argue the number is quite low for a number o…"

Jose Macho replied May 18 to 32,000 active BPI certifications = how many real jobs?

5 May 18
Reply by Jose Macho

"No simple answer....It's all about placement, number of outdoor condensing units (af…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 19 to Whole-house Ductless Mini-split install costs

6 Jun 29
Reply by Robert Bass

"The pin or socket type fixtures were manufactured by a few companies and are no long…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 8, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5
Reply by nakeme

"Your problem is indeed the built-in dimmer electronics in the fan that allow a gradu…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5
Reply by nakeme

"I would agree- most likely the dimmer. Older dimmers are problematic as well as chea…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5
Reply by nakeme

"I agree with Brian's assessment as the these condensing units do require maintenance…"

Jose Macho replied May 15, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Connecticut provides a subsidy on  the retail cost of certain LED/CFL lighting  purc…"

Jose Macho replied May 15, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The broader question is energy analytics- the Nest being one of a number of products…"

Jose Macho replied Jan 31, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I have seen in a 30yr old condo  below slab PVC pipe ductwork had major problems wit…"

Jose Macho replied Sep 13, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to John Carton's discussion Smoke Puffer stick
"Hi John, I recently purchased some used equipment and they included their smoke-pen.  I had…"
17 hours ago
Ryan Puckett is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Mary Desilva posted a blog post

Why Do You Need Wet Basement Waterproofing Before It Is Too Late?

The thought of establishment repair is sufficient to make most property holders alarm, however how…See More
John Carton posted a discussion

Smoke Puffer stick

Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy to use and rugged smoke puffer stick?Prefer not to…See More
Profile IconJesse, Daniel and John Carton joined Home Energy Pros
John Kaye commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Happy Halloween Home Energy Pros tweet me"
John Kaye joined Diane Chojnowski's group

Home Energy Pros on Twitter

We've created a twitter list of members of Home Energy Pros who tweet!See More
EnergyLogic Academy posted blog posts

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service