Jose Macho's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The pin or socket type fixtures were manufactured by a few companies and are no long…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 8 to Flickering LED lights

21 Aug 1
Reply by David Eakin

"Your problem is indeed the built-in dimmer electronics in the fan that allow a gradu…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3 to Flickering LED lights

21 Aug 1
Reply by David Eakin

"I would agree- most likely the dimmer. Older dimmers are problematic as well as chea…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3 to Flickering LED lights

21 Aug 1
Reply by David Eakin

"I agree with Brian's assessment as the these condensing units do require maintenance…"

Jose Macho replied May 15 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Connecticut provides a subsidy on  the retail cost of certain LED/CFL lighting  purc…"

Jose Macho replied May 15 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

19 Jun 13
Reply by Thorfiredirect

"The broader question is energy analytics- the Nest being one of a number of products…"

Jose Macho replied Jan 31 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"I have seen in a 30yr old condo  below slab PVC pipe ductwork had major problems wit…"

Jose Macho replied Sep 13, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"For the true audiophile, reversing the polarity causes the speakers to be "out of ph…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"For the typical 2-way (meaning 2 speakers, tweeter and woofer) in-wall rectangular s…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I have a mini-split in Connecticut that does a reasonably good job of heating my fir…"

Jose Macho replied Apr 25, 2013 to Air Source Heat Pumps Question from Colorado

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconVictor Couto, Melvin Calahan, Mike Burton and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
27 minutes ago
Steven Lewis replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"It looks better on paper than in real life applications.  Both Amana and Lennox came out with…"
17 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Rinnai has application note on how to use their tankless hot water heater with a Rinnai water to…"
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"I found the buildingscience article interesting.  Interesting that they noted the wet bottom…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"With conduction that ends at the bottom of the joists and convection that is naturally suppressed…"
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Good morning Bud, Took a quick look at the site and a couple others listed on the Yahoo…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Hi Hal, Search "Basecalc basement heat loss".  From memory Canada (nrcan) has/had a…"
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted photos
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service