Jose Macho's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"No simple answer....It's all about placement, number of outdoor condensing units (af…"

Jose Macho replied Feb 19 to Whole-house Ductless Mini-split install costs

4 Feb 19
Reply by Jose Macho

"The pin or socket type fixtures were manufactured by a few companies and are no long…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 8, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5
Reply by nakeme

"Your problem is indeed the built-in dimmer electronics in the fan that allow a gradu…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5
Reply by nakeme

"I would agree- most likely the dimmer. Older dimmers are problematic as well as chea…"

Jose Macho replied Jul 3, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5
Reply by nakeme

"I agree with Brian's assessment as the these condensing units do require maintenance…"

Jose Macho replied May 15, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Connecticut provides a subsidy on  the retail cost of certain LED/CFL lighting  purc…"

Jose Macho replied May 15, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The broader question is energy analytics- the Nest being one of a number of products…"

Jose Macho replied Jan 31, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I have seen in a 30yr old condo  below slab PVC pipe ductwork had major problems wit…"

Jose Macho replied Sep 13, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"For the true audiophile, reversing the polarity causes the speakers to be "out of ph…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"For the typical 2-way (meaning 2 speakers, tweeter and woofer) in-wall rectangular s…"

Jose Macho replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ben Jacobs replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite!
"I am very pleased to see the collaboration between the Building Performance Institute (BPI) and the…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconComly Wilson, Pete Stoermer, Billy Ray Griffin and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Stan Kuhn replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Mike, are there any statistics on the number of HES ratings performed, by all providers?"
8 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite

The Building Performance Institute's Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate of Knowledge has…See More
8 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite!

The Building Performance Institute's Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate of Knowledge has…See More
8 hours ago
Shawna Henderson posted a status
"New Blog Post @HomeEnergyMag Why I like Dumb, Do-Nothing Houses http://shar.es/1WSOIX"
9 hours ago
Larry Gorman posted a discussion

Hobo Data loggers for sale

I have recently retired and no longer have need of these, which are all in like new condition.  I…See More
10 hours ago
Laurel Elam posted a blog post

Over 146,000 Homes in the U.S. were HERS Rated and issued a HERS Index Score in 2014

In 2014 there were 146,860 homes in the United States that were energy rated by certified RESNET…See More
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service