Robert Riversong's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"There is nothing in my comment that is shaming unless the receiver feels shame upon…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 29, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It's our lifestyle which is destroying the planet. If we don't drastically reduce ou…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 29, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thoughts? Yup - open the door by hand. Most "conveniences" are simply unnecessary lu…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"No, the cellulose cap prevents warm air from rising up ;-) Oak Ridge National Lab ig…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 22, 2012 to Another Irreverent Whine from Dr. Joe

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I like some headroom, too. "

Robert Riversong replied Oct 18, 2012 to Floor insulation attachment

16 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I assume you're aware of the latest Building Science rant from Dr. Joe in which he a…"

16 Oct 18, 2012

"That depends on the permeability and leakiness of the floor above - will mop water o…"

16 Oct 18, 2012

"House wrap is exactly the wrong thing to use if there is any dampness in the crawlsp…"

16 Oct 18, 2012

"I don't think you'll find any such recommendations from either of those sources. The…"

16 Oct 18, 2012

"Early studies of (very) loose-fill fiberglass in attics found enough vertical convec…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 18, 2012 to Another Irreverent Whine from Dr. Joe

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
yesterday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
yesterday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
yesterday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
yesterday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
Friday
Chris Laumer-Giddens commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Raising the BARrier in North Carolina Mountain Home, Air Tight Ceiling
"@Joe Nagan, We have found this technique to be WAY simpler and A LOT less labor than making a…"
Thursday
Judy Rachel replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"I hope the attached picture is clear enough for you to see.  As the caption on the picture…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service