Robert Riversong's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"I design and build new balloon-framed two-story homes, densepack the 12" thick doubl…"

Robert Riversong replied Nov 1, 2012 to Dense pack cellulose in enclosed rim joist

24 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Walther

"You need a bag that allows air to pass through, such as the burlap bags described ab…"

Robert Riversong replied Nov 1, 2012 to Dense pack cellulose in enclosed rim joist

24 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Walther

"As for your accusation of "unreasonable expectations": Again, from Gus Speth, who kn…"

Robert Riversong replied Nov 1, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Ted, I teach sustainable design and construction practices in order to encourage mom…"

Robert Riversong replied Nov 1, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"GreenBuildingAdvisor.com: ‘Insulating’ Paint Merchants Dupe Gullible Homeowners "Eve…"

Robert Riversong replied Nov 1, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Yes, Ted, I am against living in denial of the consequences of our actions and lifes…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Assuming you've already dealt with any exterior and interior moisture problems at th…"

24 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Tom Walther

"If you believe that the US or any space alien will "fix" climate change, then you ar…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It's not the least surprising that an American who thinks he needs a 3400 SF home wi…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 31, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I believe that admonition from Jesus was after he threw the money changers out of th…"

Robert Riversong replied Oct 30, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
13 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
14 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
14 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
15 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
15 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service