Robert Riversong's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"To label a rational discussion a "rant" and to call the commenter "selfish" is exact…"

Robert Riversong replied Sep 7, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Yes, I'm still awake. I don't go to parties. I don't engage in small talk. I am blun…"

Robert Riversong replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"On the contrary. I let the facts and evidence lead me to appropriate conclusions. It…"

Robert Riversong replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"I think you're missing the point. Mechanical ventilation is one small part of indoor…"

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"And it doesn't seem to be PHIUS that "locked horns" with Feist, but rather than Feis…"

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"I guess you did miss it. Read this explanation of the "divorce" from PHIUS: http://w…"

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Let's not confuse IAQ with comfort - they're really two different things. A home can…"

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"That's your choice. I have little patience with anyone who insists there is only one…"

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"If you assume 35° delta-T and about 2,000' elevation (atmospheric  pressure of about…"

Robert Riversong replied Sep 6, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Thank you for proving my point: you're not interested in an honest discussion."

Robert Riversong replied Sep 6, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kelly replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"Hi Chad, I got the QCI during the pilot, but the written test hasn't changed much. The quiz…"
21 minutes ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion

Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?

Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit? Multi-family dwelling…See More
24 minutes ago
Steve Waclo replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Trying again:"
2 hours ago
Steve Waclo replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Upload issues with pics."
2 hours ago
"Hello all, Finally made time to install the Efergy E2 system I bought and here's an email I…"
2 hours ago
Jason posted a discussion

Crawl Encapsulation

Hello All,I'm just looking to the forum to see what you guys think of my crawl encapsulation and if…See More
2 hours ago
David Krueger added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Northern California Energy Efficiency Enthusiast Needed

We're busy and we are hiring retrofit technicians and energy auditors. You are immediately eligible…See More
3 hours ago
Al Tibbs posted photos
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service