George Gereis's Discussions (1)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

Super Seal and Dry R

Hi, I installed my York system 2 years ago July 2011 and this month I found ice on my coils, I have 3.5 ton system with new refrigerant lin…

Started by George Gereis in HVAC

3 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by James White

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
"Craig, as your product progresses to market would you mind coming back and sharing it's info…"
18 minutes ago
Chris Heenan liked Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
20 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I know a PV Solar installer that gives a $1K kickback to any customer of his that refers a new…"
1 hour ago
Jason Raddenbach replied to Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
"Hi Craig, Are you looking for someone to buy out your idea, or to manufacture and market it and…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Airsealing an old basement ceiling
"While my leanings are towards Brian's camp, there is way too little information to provide any…"
2 hours ago
Jason Raddenbach liked Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
2 hours ago
Amber Vignieri's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Advancing Healthy Housing: A Strategy for Action

Feb. 2013 National Press Event at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. Go to http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/healthy_homes/advhh for more info.
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service