Griffin Hagle's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Pat, You almost lost me when you said you didn't like David Bowie's music, but this…"

Griffin Hagle replied Jan 18 to David Bowie & Home Performance

36 Jan 23
Reply by Nate Adams

"Trip, as someone who works to bring others into the home performance fold, I'm encou…"

Griffin Hagle replied Sep 29, 2014 to Where to spend my marketing dollars?

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by John Nicholas

"Nate, no kidding, I didn't realize till just now that was your video! (I guess I sho…"

Griffin Hagle replied Aug 6, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Corrected link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cN0kPqGQI"

Griffin Hagle replied Jul 29, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Kurt, Whoops, looks like I got my links mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out. Here…"

Griffin Hagle replied Jul 29, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"I was aware of but unfamiliar with them until moving to Southern California in 2012.…"

Griffin Hagle replied Jul 28, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Good find. Reminds me of the domino effect in the Breaking Bad episode with the dist…"

Griffin Hagle replied May 15, 2014 to Bathroom exhaust fan shuts down two airports

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Griffin Hagle

"Yes, that makes perfect sense now. Thanks!"

Griffin Hagle replied Apr 14, 2014 to Best practice recommendations for this vaulted ceiling?

12 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Griffin Hagle

"Ken, I couldn't agree more; bungalows, Craftsmen, and American Foursquares are some…"

Griffin Hagle replied Apr 11, 2014 to Best practice recommendations for this vaulted ceiling?

12 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Griffin Hagle

"Bud, I just talked to her, and the roof is about 15-20 years old now. So that's good…"

Griffin Hagle replied Apr 11, 2014 to Best practice recommendations for this vaulted ceiling?

12 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Griffin Hagle

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Utility of a Hardwood Staircase

Everything needs a makeover after a certain time. Your home is one of them.  Sometimes, you…See More
30 minutes ago
miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
5 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
5 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post Types of Fans Impact Cooling Solution offered
5 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post The features and benefits of Axial Flow Fans
5 hours ago
Charles Ryan Weitzel posted a discussion

Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home

I'm not sure this makes any difference, but I've only run into a system like this here, where I…See More
10 hours ago
Ronald Wallis replied to Jonny Fisher's discussion Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"interested in your equipment. Do you have pics? Is equipment compliant with new regulations?"
15 hours ago
Ronald Wallis joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service