Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Doug. Unless any others have any objections, I will be going to the HOs and…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 15, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ted, But you do agree that foam in an attic with an open combustion furnace (withou…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 13, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Thank you Doug, that is very helpful!"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 13, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Ain't that the darn truth!"

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Bud, I share your first concern. I mentioned this to the HOs yesterday. I wanted t…"

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Great advice. Thank you John! Patrick"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 10, 2012 to Suggestions for magnetic air register covers?

12 Aug 10, 2012

"I performed a static pressure test on the system, and the results are as follows: T…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 8, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"Thank you Bruce. I have a lot to read up on about zoning before I proceed with this…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"I like where this is going. Let me sit down, do some research, and I'll get back to…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"No sir. We have already visited that topic, but he wants more supply (airflow) to th…"

16 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Derrick Koehn posted a video

Tips on Wood Preparation & Use - Heatmaster SS G-Series

A few tips to get the most energy out of your wood using an outdoor wood stove. http://www.pineviewwoodstoves.com http://www.heatmasterss.com
16 minutes ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Zonal Pressure Puzzle

I have a wonderful little (16 x 14 x 8) test cabin at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA. …See More
7 hours ago
Sarah Holloway posted a blog post

Play Game of Homes, by EnergyLogic, Inc.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Game of Homes, our cutting edge scenario based training tool…See More
8 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
12 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
13 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
13 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Is the Perfect Wall Realistic?

Wrong question. The right…See More
14 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service