Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Bud, I share your first concern. I mentioned this to the HOs yesterday. I wanted t…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 13, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Great advice. Thank you John! Patrick"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 10, 2012 to Suggestions for magnetic air register covers?

12 Aug 10, 2012

"I performed a static pressure test on the system, and the results are as follows: T…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 8, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"Thank you Bruce. I have a lot to read up on about zoning before I proceed with this…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"I like where this is going. Let me sit down, do some research, and I'll get back to…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"No sir. We have already visited that topic, but he wants more supply (airflow) to th…"

16 Aug 8, 2012

"Thanks a lot Nate. That is some great info and advice!"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Thoughts on advertising through Angie's List and\or Service Magic.

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by John Redmond

"I like where you're going with this. I had considered the same thing (as there is a…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Suggestions for magnetic air register covers?

12 Aug 10, 2012

"Great, thanks Sean."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jul 31, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

"Bob,  As you probably encounter enough, folks don't always want to spend the real m…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jul 31, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
7 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
7 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
8 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
10 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
10 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
10 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
11 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
11 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
11 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
11 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
12 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service