Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your input Ed. I have a lot to consider before I propose a final work sco…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 12, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"Thank you Greg. This is very helpful. I will be meeting with the HO next week to pe…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 6, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thanks for your insight David. I have done the exterior rigid foam deal for re-sidi…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thanks a lot Sean. I spoke with the HO last night and he is now considering having…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Pics are hopefully attached this time. As for details\specs I have not as of yet. …"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 4, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thank you very much Ken. You have included a lot of good food for thought. The idea…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Oct 4, 2013 to Unvented Roof Assembly

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Great stuff. Thanks Sean!"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Oct 3, 2013 to Unvented Roof Assembly

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Johnny, If your concerns are payback and ability of the unit to meet hot water dema…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jul 6, 2013 to Selecting a Water Heater

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"Thanks a lot Ed. And thanks to all who have added their two cents. I think I know w…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied May 23, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"I have my HVAC expert heading out there soon. I'll follow up."

Patrick Michaelyan replied May 11, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"The observation about rot is important.   I agree. One of my complaints with some of the…"
6 hours ago
Jennifer Schenk added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening - Energy Programs Manager - Frisco, CO

Energy Programs Manager - High Country Conservation CenterJob DescriptionGeneral Description of…See More
9 hours ago
Jennifer Schenk joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
9 hours ago
Avi Yashchin posted a status
""Will Online Learning Replace the Classroom?" Read my full article on HuffPost. http://huff.to/1cNCOie"
9 hours ago
Profile IconTerrell, Jennifer Schenk, Amina Lang and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Patrick MacRoy commented on Melissa Ulbricht's blog post How to Optimize On-Bill Financing to Help Illinois Building Owners Invest in Energy Efficiency
"Many of these recommended improvements are included the Clean Energy Jobs bill recently introduced…"
13 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA 2015 Conference Call for Papers extended! New deadline: 3/6/15 at 5 PM CT Submission details: www.eeba.org/conference/call-for-papers"
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Hi Patrick, What is your time frame for relocating? Would you be interested in operating in the…"
15 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service