Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"Bud, Washington D.C. area. Blower door: 3,300 CFM50. 2,200 square feet conditione…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied May 10, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"ACH50 is 7.99 and ACHn is 0.52. The most recent blower door was 2,850 CFM50, with t…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 6, 2013 to Mold Growth & Draftiness Post Energy Improvements

15 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Robert D York Jr

"Is there a sure-fire way to tell if a gas insert is vented properly?"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 6, 2013 to Mold Growth & Draftiness Post Energy Improvements

15 Jan 7, 2013

"Bud, I have been thinking about what you said with regard to the foam itself being…"

15 Jan 7, 2013

"Thanks Kevin. You leave me with a lot to consider. I will likely need to follow-up…"

15 Jan 7, 2013

"Thanks a lot Doug! I will be monitoring the humidity levels in this house after I t…"

15 Jan 7, 2013

"Colin, The HOs are super-busy around the holidays so they have not had the time yet…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Nov 21, 2012 to Funky Smell in Ductwork

13 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Thanks a lot Kevin. I will soon take all of these recommendations to the HOs, and t…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Nov 17, 2012 to Funky Smell in Ductwork

13 Nov 21, 2012

"Troy, trust me when I say I am already going to move on a host of air sealing projec…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Nov 16, 2012 to Doggy Doors...What to do?

14 Nov 16, 2012

"Pretty lame. I get the whole nostalgia concept but let's be an adult about this. For…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Nov 16, 2012 to Doggy Doors...What to do?

14 Nov 16, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
3 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
3 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
4 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
6 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
6 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
6 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
7 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
7 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
7 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
7 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service