Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Yikes. It is never as straightforward as one would hope in these "do it right" retro…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 21, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"Robert, Very good idea. I have experience with patching roofs and re-roofing so tha…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 21, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thanks for your input Ed. I have a lot to consider before I propose a final work sco…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 12, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thank you Greg. This is very helpful. I will be meeting with the HO next week to pe…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 6, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thanks for your insight David. I have done the exterior rigid foam deal for re-sidi…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thanks a lot Sean. I spoke with the HO last night and he is now considering having…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Pics are hopefully attached this time. As for details\specs I have not as of yet. …"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 4, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014

"Thank you very much Ken. You have included a lot of good food for thought. The idea…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Oct 4, 2013 to Unvented Roof Assembly

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Great stuff. Thanks Sean!"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Oct 3, 2013 to Unvented Roof Assembly

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Johnny, If your concerns are payback and ability of the unit to meet hot water dema…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jul 6, 2013 to Selecting a Water Heater

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

RSS

Forum Discussions

Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.

Started by Brent Shapiro in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas 43 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Earn 2 BPI CEUs by Blogging for BPI

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki in General Forum on Monday. 0 Replies

What made this chimney fall down?

Started by Eric Kjelshus in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus Jun 15. 5 Replies

Studies on Home Energy Audit Energy Savings Potential?

Started by Julie Saporito in General Forum. Last reply by Danielle Sass Byrnett Jun 15. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

John Nicholas replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"Check out the DHW unit.  What temperature is the water entering and leaving the unit?…"
43 minutes ago
Brent Shapiro replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"With regard to the outside lighting - zero outside lighting, in fact the lighting in the basement…"
2 hours ago
Green ID posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Rob Buchanan posted a discussion

Building envelope and mechanical interactive effects

Good afternoon everyone,I was reviewing some of the old BPI newsletters and noticed a…See More
7 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service