Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello PJ. We are def on the same page here. I have been actively trying to build a…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Is partnership a bad word?

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"David, I think your idea has real legs to it. The more I think about it the more I l…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 16, 2012 to Is partnership a bad word?

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"Thanks Bud. I really do appreciate your input."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 13, 2012 to Is partnership a bad word?

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"Very good points. Here are my own: 1. Is there any way to truly agree on what the…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 13, 2012 to SIR minimums, building a culture, an infrastructure based upon lying...

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"I'm going to back Bud on this one. Spraying in foam and hoping it will effectively f…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 13, 2012 to Upgrading insulation in a home with batts in the wall

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Allen, now is not the time to loose faith, rather it is the time to look inward and…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 9, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Amen PJ. I think you came down a little hard on the building scientists. The all-da…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 9, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Gentlemen, I am not out to call the "old guard" a bunch of old heads, but I am conc…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 8, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Tom, On so many levels you are right, but there is one thing I cannot get over. It…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 7, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"I understand we're you are coming from on this one. But, the difference in material…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Dec 22, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

25 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Eric Lowry

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
38 minutes ago
Melissa Ulbricht's blog post was featured

When windows aren't the culprit of a leaky building, solve the mystery with an energy audit.

Liz Vogel replaced the windows and updated the heating system in her small multifamily building in…See More
38 minutes ago
Elizabeth Coe is now a member of Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Trip Smith replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Thanks for the reply Kim! I've checked out your profile and it appears you work for the…"
1 hour ago
Aaren Stewart posted a discussion

Let's solve this HVAC quiz!!!

Answer these three simple problems of your HVAC systems, let's see how much you know your system…See More
8 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
17 hours ago
Jan Green posted an event

Solar Course for Appraisers at SRP's Pera Club

November 13, 2014 to November 14, 2014
"As the US continues to search for energy alternatives, properties improved with solar PV…See More
17 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service