Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"You're hitting on all the right points and issues Bud. I have also considered using…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I definitely hear on this Bud. It can be very disheartening at times, as code offici…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Thanks Bud. I just shot Scott an e-mail. As for the issue of code officials and the…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"I like where this is going. I love polyiso rigid board, but I have been unable (so f…"

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Thanks Bud. Here are a couple of follow-up questions I have. One, is addressing moi…"

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Thanks David. I hope all you folks out there read the post that David has directed…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 29, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"This was my sense as well, so I appreciate you raising that example."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strategies for insulating on top of & around heat sources in attics (such as recessed light fixtures).

5 Jan 19, 2012

"Very good and proper advice. Looks like it's back to the conversation with the code…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strategies for insulating on top of & around heat sources in attics (such as recessed light fixtures).

5 Jan 19, 2012

"Yeah, guys and gals, let's not fight amongst us or take cheap shots at others expens…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hard to really argue with that. I wonder what others have to say to this line of re…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
6 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
11 hours ago
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
15 hours ago
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
17 hours ago
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
18 hours ago
Marie Fuentes is now a member of Home Energy Pros
18 hours ago
peter chang replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Good plan, thanks. That looks pretty much like how I used to program mine (when I had one). Maybe…"
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service