Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"I like where this is going. I love polyiso rigid board, but I have been unable (so f…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Thanks Bud. Here are a couple of follow-up questions I have. One, is addressing moi…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Thanks David. I hope all you folks out there read the post that David has directed…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 29, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"This was my sense as well, so I appreciate you raising that example."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strategies for insulating on top of & around heat sources in attics (such as recessed light fixtures).

5 Jan 19, 2012

"Very good and proper advice. Looks like it's back to the conversation with the code…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strategies for insulating on top of & around heat sources in attics (such as recessed light fixtures).

5 Jan 19, 2012

"Yeah, guys and gals, let's not fight amongst us or take cheap shots at others expens…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hard to really argue with that. I wonder what others have to say to this line of re…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Take a big shot of "hope for the best" and go to it.  I also set up a series of sho…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 17, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"Amen to that Glen. I am one of those geeks that relishes in the chance to get dirty…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 16, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"I am going to read the LBL report soon, but my sense for this is that you should kee…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jan 16, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan posted a photo
2 hours ago
Mike Burton joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Tri,p Your 'Yard sign' comment caught my eye.  I work with a Radiant Barrier…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconEric Kjelshus and Trip Smith joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
7 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"When it costs the same price as 2 separate systems there is no juice regardless of how hard you…"
8 hours ago
j. west shared Christopher Morin's blog post on Facebook
13 hours ago
j. west commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"You're right Christopher- the trick to saving the profit margin is being in several places at…"
13 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Nice posts Steven and Eric.   Scale on my combi is a recurring problem.  Attaching…"
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service