Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Bud. It's something I would normally be concerned with as well, but this house…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 30, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Don you raise a couple of good points. As to your points about the rigid foam, the f…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 26, 2012 to Handling An Interesting Crawl Space

16 Apr 26, 2012

"Eric, I have one question for you in regard to the house you spoke of that came in a…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 26, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012

"Hello Tim. I fall firmly on the side of Paul and Bruce. If I can actually get my h…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 20, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012

"Thanks, and thank you for your input Cory!"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 20, 2012 to Handling An Interesting Crawl Space

16 Apr 26, 2012

"Cory, for future reference, when you go the rigid and dense-pack cellulose route do…"

16 Apr 26, 2012

"Cory, the approach you mention is the balls! I typically do just what you recommend.…"

16 Apr 26, 2012

"Thanks for the article Carlos. The new product I'm using is supposed to emit no VOC…"

16 Apr 26, 2012

"Good points Bruce. I'll give it a shot. One last issue: the ducts in the floor. I…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 17, 2012 to Handling An Interesting Crawl Space

16 Apr 26, 2012

"You raise a very legit point Bruce, but then we are also talking about a job cost ne…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 17, 2012 to Handling An Interesting Crawl Space

16 Apr 26, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Joe Konopacki posted an event

Duct & Envelope Tightness (DET) Verifier at Temperature Equipment Corporation

May 8, 2015 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Duct & Envelope Tightness Certification (DET) was designed by the Illinois Association of…See More
3 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Shades of Gray in Residential Construction Morality

I was called in to perform a last minute duct test for a modular home builder.  He was all in a…See More
6 hours ago
Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Tiles Flooring – A Better Choice than Concrete Flooring

This article can change one’s perception about flooring and can act as an excellent guide in…See More
7 hours ago
Charlie Hewitt posted a blog post

Residential Electric Load Disaggregation

“What gets measured gets managed” is a quote often attributed to the venerable management expert…See More
19 hours ago
Kurt Albershardt replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"Balloon framed houses make for easy upgrades IME.  We cover the open bays from the sill plate…"
19 hours ago
Kurt Albershardt replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"There are a number of approaches that can work depending on the specifics of your situation. What…"
20 hours ago
Bob Mariani joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Bob Mariani replied to William Parlapiano's discussion Equipment for Sale Updated April 9, 2015 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I would be interested in a package deal for the items marked as "Available"  Email…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service