Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Bob and Ed. I too only wish the situation that you have witnessed Bob was tak…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 10, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Ronald, welcome! I would take Jon's advice and run (hard) with it. I really could…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 6, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"That is some really valuable input Glen. I definitely will continue to think this on…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 17, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Thanks Tim. I have been pushing this option, and I think the homeowner is going to b…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 16, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012

"My Mother lives in PA (reading), and it made sense to seal and insulate the ducts in…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 14, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"I def hear you on that one Paul. I too can typically see through the gaps in the sub…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"At the end of the day, I am going to stick with my initial thought on all this, whic…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"You're hitting on all the right points and issues Bud. I have also considered using…"

23 Nov 3, 2012

"I definitely hear on this Bud. It can be very disheartening at times, as code offici…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"Thanks Bud. I just shot Scott an e-mail. As for the issue of code officials and the…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 10, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconChristopher Talarico and Aaren Stewart joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
jerry gentile posted a status
"hello- anyone challenge the written QCI exam?"
2 hours ago
Kevin Jordan posted photos
7 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan's event was featured

EEBA Excellence in Building Conference at Doubletree Union Station Hotel

September 23, 2014 at 8am to September 25, 2014 at 2pm
23 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted an event

EEBA Excellence in Building Conference at Doubletree Union Station Hotel

September 23, 2014 at 8am to September 25, 2014 at 2pm
23 hours ago
Rem Husted replied to Andy Gostisha's discussion Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units
"I think most consumers wouldn't want a big box called a refrigerator or a stove or…"
yesterday
Scott Katznelson replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"You know those maps you can find for energy code climate zone specific reference.  That's…"
yesterday
JEFFREY M HUGO, CBO replied to Richard Beyer's discussion Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?
"Fire sprinklers operate when the fires are small. Typically it only takes approx 20 gallons per…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service