Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Bruce. Slab floor. Ventilated like you've never seen before. There are large…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 17, 2012 to Handling An Interesting Crawl Space

16 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"David, One was a Cambridge-based entrepreneur by the name of Jason Karas (Carbon Ra…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 17, 2012 to Honest Buildings

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Bowman

"Hero gentlemen. I have pondered such questions about spurring demand through greate…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 16, 2012 to Honest Buildings

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Bowman

"Hello Bob and Ed. I too only wish the situation that you have witnessed Bob was tak…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 10, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Ronald, welcome! I would take Jon's advice and run (hard) with it. I really could…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Apr 6, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"That is some really valuable input Glen. I definitely will continue to think this on…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 17, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012

"Thanks Tim. I have been pushing this option, and I think the homeowner is going to b…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 16, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012

"My Mother lives in PA (reading), and it made sense to seal and insulate the ducts in…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 14, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"I def hear you on that one Paul. I too can typically see through the gaps in the sub…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

"At the end of the day, I am going to stick with my initial thought on all this, whic…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Feb 11, 2012 to Insulating floors above basements with fuel-fired boilers\furnaces.

23 Nov 3, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bob Blanchette replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Savings depends a LOT on how it's programmed. I've even done a setup with a contactor,…"
1 hour ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Sell utility subsidized services to the tenants. It has to pay back within a year though."
1 hour ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Thx, Robert. Being a PNWester where crawl spaces are moist or wet seasonally & some sites never…"
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"I can only speak for the one I have worked with over t6he years.  We have a certification for…"
5 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"Thanks for the reponses.  I have a 40 hr class staring 12-8-2014 which should prepare me for…"
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Hi George, I can see where this could be a HUGE issue in Canada.   We spray our RCC directly…"
7 hours ago
Everblue joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service