Patrick Michaelyan's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, to what are you referring to as the Kool Aid? If you are referring to cellul…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Nov 1 to Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic

12 Nov 1
Reply by Morgan Hunter

"Bob, You raise a lot of good points\questions, but how much dirt is really going to…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Oct 11 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hello pros. I have discussed attic\roof ventilation at length with clients. I have…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Oct 10 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17
Reply by Bud Poll

"I have been working with Jenn and her iEnergyApp for a while now. I found her and he…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Jul 15 to iEnergyApp: Quickly generate professional reports for homeowners and get more contracts!

3 Jul 31
Reply by Jenn Saunders

"Thank you Brad, that is very helpful."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Mar 15 to Closed-Cell Foam & Brick Walls

4 Mar 15
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Thanks Sean."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Mar 12 to Closed-Cell Foam & Brick Walls

4 Mar 15
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Wow, thanks Tom. Pictures (images) really can tell a lot. I am a couple weeks out…"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Mar 6 to Rigid Foam (Polyiso) as a Weather-Resistive Barrier

10 Mar 18
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks Sean!"

Patrick Michaelyan replied Mar 3 to Rigid Foam (Polyiso) as a Weather-Resistive Barrier

10 Mar 18
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks Bud. Back to the drawing board for now."

Patrick Michaelyan replied Mar 3 to Rigid Foam (Polyiso) as a Weather-Resistive Barrier

10 Mar 18
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Bud, I am in northern Virginia (NOVA). The recommended above-sheathing R-value is a…"

10 Mar 18
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
5 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
5 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
13 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
13 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
14 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
15 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service