Diane Chojnowski's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"On Pinterest, the Nest is pinned to boards with categories like "Products I Love", "…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 8, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"There is a lot of interest on Pinterest in energy efficient homes. A keyword search…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 8, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"USGBC has some cool Pinterest boards. Check out this one: USGBC loves homes"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 4, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"I think we need a Pinterest group! I'll start one and invite everyone to post links…"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 17, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"Jeremy Begley cincienergy #aci12 passive home standards are performance based stand…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 30, 2012 to Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"EnergyCircle ‏ @EnergyCircle RT @EnergyVanguard: Radiant barriers have value in uni…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 29, 2012 to Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

9 Mar 30, 2012

"The Snell Group ‏ @TheSnellGroup RT @energyvanguard: View from the front: @EnergyCi…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 29, 2012 to Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

9 Mar 30, 2012

"Home Energy Magazine ‏ @HomeEnergyMag Congrads to Dave Robinson. Honored by BPI w/t…"

9 Mar 30, 2012

"ACI Sammy Chu ‏ @sammychu #Greenhomes is the number one search description of an EE…"

9 Mar 30, 2012

"Everblue ‏ @everblue_edu Most of the #ACI12 tweets in the last half hour have been…"

9 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Barbara Smith replied to Mike Hartnett's discussion cooling vests
"I had never heard of cooling vests until now.  Here is a comparison of some. …"
6 hours ago
Crosbey Archery shared their blog post on Facebook
16 hours ago
Crosbey Archery posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Mike Hartnett's discussion cooling vests
"Helps some.   Putting Water on roof with drip hose works better but water can get high,…"
17 hours ago
Mike Hartnett posted a discussion

cooling vests

Does anyone use cooling vests for attic work in the summer?  If so any suggestions?See More
19 hours ago
John Nicholas commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Revisiting Electrification
"Electrification for heating is bad.   Nope! Electric Resistance heating is not efficient.…"
20 hours ago
Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Funny you mention his name. I have not run this exact plan by him, but I had the opportunity to…"
20 hours ago
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Bryan, you might try Bill Hulstrunk at National Fiber.   I bounced this scheme off of him some…"
21 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service