Diane Chojnowski's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"On Pinterest, the Nest is pinned to boards with categories like "Products I Love", "…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 8, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"There is a lot of interest on Pinterest in energy efficient homes. A keyword search…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 8, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"USGBC has some cool Pinterest boards. Check out this one: USGBC loves homes"

Diane Chojnowski replied Jun 4, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"I think we need a Pinterest group! I'll start one and invite everyone to post links…"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 17, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"Jeremy Begley cincienergy #aci12 passive home standards are performance based stand…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 30, 2012 to Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"EnergyCircle ‏ @EnergyCircle RT @EnergyVanguard: Radiant barriers have value in uni…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 29, 2012 to Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

9 Mar 30, 2012

"The Snell Group ‏ @TheSnellGroup RT @energyvanguard: View from the front: @EnergyCi…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Mar 29, 2012 to Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

9 Mar 30, 2012

"Home Energy Magazine ‏ @HomeEnergyMag Congrads to Dave Robinson. Honored by BPI w/t…"

9 Mar 30, 2012

"ACI Sammy Chu ‏ @sammychu #Greenhomes is the number one search description of an EE…"

9 Mar 30, 2012

"Everblue ‏ @everblue_edu Most of the #ACI12 tweets in the last half hour have been…"

9 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted videos
6 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
10 hours ago
Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
10 hours ago
Profile IconCynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon, Mathew Castel and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
15 hours ago
Andy Li joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
15 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"
17 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service