Diane Chojnowski's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"James, Home Energy Pros runs on the Ning platform. Is it possible for your corporate…"

Diane Chojnowski replied on Monday to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Kari Sauder

"I posted the question on HEP's facebook page and Bill Spohn commented: Try http://ap…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Aug 21 to Database of zip code or county by climate zone

4 Aug 21
Reply by Scott Katznelson

"Awesome!"

Diane Chojnowski replied Aug 19 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Kari Sauder

"I'm looking at Home Energy Pros now on Firefox 31.0 and it looks fine. Try refreshin…"

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Kari Sauder

"Hi Jim, I wonder if you should switch browsers. Home Energy Pros looks good on Chrom…"

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Kari Sauder

"ACI has a webpage for their Women in Home Performance initiative: http://www.afforda…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Aug 1 to Let's Talk Gender

3 Aug 7
Reply by Brennan Less

"Aaron Goldfeder ‏@aaron_g 15h Blasnik, Andy Frank, Gavin Hastings - heavy hitters…"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 1 to Follow the action at ACI National Home Performance Conference

3 May 1
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"Ivy Tools ‏@IvyTools 6m Blasnik: Replacing windows will pay for itself if you live…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Apr 30 to Follow the action at ACI National Home Performance Conference

3 May 1

"Home Energy Magazine ‏@HomeEnergyMag 1h The Home Performance Coalition: could be…"

Diane Chojnowski replied Apr 30 to Follow the action at ACI National Home Performance Conference

3 May 1

"Congratulations John! You are a great inspiration!"

Diane Chojnowski replied May 9, 2013 to John Tooley of Advanced Energy Receives BPI's 2013 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

1 May 9, 2013

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"That is also one of my concerns about adding new insulation over old.  On a consultation I…"
3 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"The only time I was present during dense packing of an attic with cellulose, people who were…"
3 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"See "Why Pay for Two Condensing Systems When One Will Do?" by Schoenbauer et al…"
3 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Another benefit from air sealing

From our perspective air sealing should often be the first step, but when explaining its importance…See More
3 hours ago
Brett Little posted events
6 hours ago
Brett Little's 2 events were featured
6 hours ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Christopher Talarico replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Sounds good - thanks again, Bob.  I was leaning toward the furnace, mostly because it sounds…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service