Judy Rachel's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You can borrow the equipment from the Tool Lending Library maintained by SoCalEdison…"

Judy Rachel replied Dec 3, 2016 to Im looking for a blower door / duct blaster / manometer rental in So Cal

1 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Judy Rachel

"I hope the attached picture is clear enough for you to see.  As the caption on the p…"

Judy Rachel replied Sep 22, 2016 to Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Clay

"You open the closet and test the appliance with the door open.  State in your notes…"

Judy Rachel replied Sep 22, 2016 to Testing spillage in mechanical closet?

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Clay

"There are typos in the master bedroom  i.e. "joining" check the text for the ones ab…"

Judy Rachel replied Apr 4, 2016 to Please beta-test this game for me

12 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Jaime D. Gomez

"I love that you want to study up before your class.  That is a great attitude. I dou…"

Judy Rachel replied Oct 10, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"A.  The point is that ACCA Manual J does not model for the Btu gain from fireplaces.…"

Judy Rachel replied Aug 26, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"ACCA Manual J does not consider any heating (BTU gain to a room) from a fireplace. …"

Judy Rachel replied Aug 25, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"I'd like to make 2 quick points. First, we need to stop talking as if only 'tight' h…"

Judy Rachel replied Dec 27, 2013 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

RSS

Featured Forum Discussions

Be Among the First to View BPI's New Website!

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki in General Forum 45 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

Started by Steve in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Saturday. 4 Replies

Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.

Started by Daniel James Grundy in Training. Last reply by Daniel James Grundy on Thursday. 5 Replies

BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

Started by Brad Cook in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas on Thursday. 2 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Mark Sackerson replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Angela, Do you have any blower door sets left? mark"
21 minutes ago
Mark Sackerson replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Kits in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Jeffrey, do you have any blower door kits left? mark msackerson@franzoso.com"
24 minutes ago
Mark Sackerson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
24 minutes ago
Profile IconMark Sackerson and Matt Ward joined Home Energy Pros
38 minutes ago
Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion was featured

Join BPI's New Professional Website Focus Group

Want to be part of the elite group of individuals that views the new BPI professional website…See More
38 minutes ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Join BPI's New Professional Website Focus Group

Want to be part of the elite group of individuals that views the new BPI professional website…See More
44 minutes ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Be Among the First to View BPI's New Website!

45 minutes ago
Kent Mitchell replied to Rob Madden's discussion Energy auditing as a stand-alone business model...
"Swiftsure Energy has run as consultants, verifiers and raters for 8 years- we audit very few (about…"
15 hours ago

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service