Tom's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd say I chose it based on both form and function. It sits there in my hallway afte…"

Tom replied Jun 14, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've got one at home. It's very nifty. That said, there definitely won't be payback…"

Tom replied Jun 14, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Maybe interesting bedtime reading: Realizing the Energy Efficiency Potential of Smar…"

Tom replied Jan 19, 2012 to Smart Meters

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Would you have said the same about the 179D commercial deduction back in the day? Pl…"

Tom replied Jan 5, 2012 to New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Yeah; I think my case is due to retrofits on top of retrofits.   1930's house, I ass…"

Tom replied Sep 29, 2011 to Folk Labeling of energy controls - request for photos

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Oh, man, off topic for the thread, but the whole thing Bud mentions about setting it…"

Tom replied Sep 29, 2011 to Folk Labeling of energy controls - request for photos

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Thanks for asking this question - I've actually been wondering the same thing for pe…"

Tom replied Mar 7, 2011 to Enclosed Attic Insulation - Uncover or not?

6 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Tom Lewis

"For the sake of argument, what about not being able to buy an inefficient refrigerat…"

Tom replied Jan 19, 2011 to Say Farewell to the 100-Watt Incandescent Lamp. New Lighting Efficiency Rules Take Effect Nationwide January 1, 2012.

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Dale Sherman

"The rule won't ban incandescent bulbs. It's not helpful for people to claim that it…"

Tom replied Jan 19, 2011 to Say Farewell to the 100-Watt Incandescent Lamp. New Lighting Efficiency Rules Take Effect Nationwide January 1, 2012.

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Dale Sherman

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconJean-Paul, Bryan and Erica Sullivan joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"Nice post Tom! I really like how he puts that. Leveraging interests so they can optimize…"
1 hour ago
Kent Mitchell commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"As a contractor in the region - we frequently wonder how/why you can be a non-profit?  Oregon…"
3 hours ago
Craig Foley posted a status
"Support the SAVE Act. Legislation would add energy costs to underwriting process. NJ article at: http://goo.gl/f57iGC"
3 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Basing air exchange on house volume??

I have long objected to including a basement volume when calculating air exchange as it just…See More
3 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas

From the foothills of the Rockies, RMI editorial director Pete Bronski reads 'Twas The Night Before a Clean Energy Christmas. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
4 hours ago
Tom White's blog post was featured

Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance

Clean Energy Works Oregon (CEWO) is the largest nonprofit home performance provider in Oregon,…See More
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service