David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a related discussion from months ago."

David Eggleton replied Nov 30, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

26 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"From 9/29:  "I have seen enough examples to know that we could live happily and prod…"

David Eggleton replied Nov 3, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

""Solutions are all around us if we choose to act on them." This is not only an optim…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 30, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"Here are some other truths courtesy of Chris Martenson.  In addition to the whole Cr…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 29, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"Paul and Kevin, There comes a time when you present your questions to the entity abo…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 28, 2011 to NEASI

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Thanks for this, Evan.  I've passed it on to two groups here."

David Eggleton replied Sep 22, 2011 to Net Zero Families

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Here is more info (their Web site). My next step was to ascertain their relationship…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 13, 2011 to NEASI

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Since it never went anywhere, it can't be back.  It remains in dreamland, until Cong…"

David Eggleton replied Aug 30, 2011 to Is Home Star back?

5 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Found at the link Hal provided:  "A typical ballasted roof system consists of 10 pou…"

David Eggleton replied Jul 25, 2011 to Ballasted roofs. How prevalent and how effective at energy efficiency are they?

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I'm glad you could and did.  I had no idea what your powers include."

David Eggleton replied Jun 23, 2011 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

31 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

John Livermore's video was featured

Healthy Home Healthy Planet

Find out how we... - Zeroed out our home's carbon footprint - Stopped paying energy bills - Helped the planet And became the 1st renovated home in Massachuse...
5 minutes ago
Sean Lintow Sr added a discussion to the group Best Practices (Residential)
Thumbnail

Radon - Passive Systems

Just curious - many locals (per codes) require…See More
2 hours ago
Duncan Cumming posted a blog post

Preparing for Winter: Time for Your Central Heating Check Up

With winter just around the corner, make certain you are not left out in the cold – get your…See More
5 hours ago
Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
17 hours ago
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Jonny Fisher added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale

I have two Minneapolis Blower Doors + DG 700, duct blaster with manometer and some other…See More
18 hours ago
Jonny Fisher replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have two Minneapolis blower doors with DG 700.  I also have some other used equipment if you…"
18 hours ago
Nolan Walker replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Hamed, I have an extra Minneapolis blower door system - nolanwalker@gmail.com for more…"
19 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service