David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a related discussion from months ago."

David Eggleton replied Nov 30, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

25 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Eric Lowry

"From 9/29:  "I have seen enough examples to know that we could live happily and prod…"

David Eggleton replied Nov 3, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

""Solutions are all around us if we choose to act on them." This is not only an optim…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 30, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"Here are some other truths courtesy of Chris Martenson.  In addition to the whole Cr…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 29, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"Paul and Kevin, There comes a time when you present your questions to the entity abo…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 28, 2011 to NEASI

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Thanks for this, Evan.  I've passed it on to two groups here."

David Eggleton replied Sep 22, 2011 to Net Zero Families

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Here is more info (their Web site). My next step was to ascertain their relationship…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 13, 2011 to NEASI

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Since it never went anywhere, it can't be back.  It remains in dreamland, until Cong…"

David Eggleton replied Aug 30, 2011 to Is Home Star back?

5 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Found at the link Hal provided:  "A typical ballasted roof system consists of 10 pou…"

David Eggleton replied Jul 25, 2011 to Ballasted roofs. How prevalent and how effective at energy efficiency are they?

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I'm glad you could and did.  I had no idea what your powers include."

David Eggleton replied Jun 23, 2011 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker commented on Alicia Hobbs's blog post 5 Solar Facts that You Should Know
"From personal experience, that $20,000 savings over 20 years will be a low number based upon the…"
12 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix Solar Home Sales Jump in September

The number of solar home sales in Phoenix jumped 13.6 percent from the previous month, according to…See More
12 hours ago
Profile IconGina M., Brian J. Mulhern, James Tucker and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
14 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Trip, Check out our website: www.drenergysaverdealerships.com "
14 hours ago
Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service