David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

""What if you can offer these handy homeowners DIY services?" Hi Patrick.  The questi…"

David Eggleton replied Dec 2, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Thing is.... Those prices get folded into almost all other prices (what isn't manufa…"

David Eggleton replied Dec 2, 2011 to Energy Prices Will Only Climb, Says One Brazilian Oil Exec

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Here's a related discussion from months ago."

David Eggleton replied Nov 30, 2011 to Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.

26 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"From 9/29:  "I have seen enough examples to know that we could live happily and prod…"

David Eggleton replied Nov 3, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

""Solutions are all around us if we choose to act on them." This is not only an optim…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 30, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"Here are some other truths courtesy of Chris Martenson.  In addition to the whole Cr…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 29, 2011 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"Paul and Kevin, There comes a time when you present your questions to the entity abo…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 28, 2011 to NEASI

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Thanks for this, Evan.  I've passed it on to two groups here."

David Eggleton replied Sep 22, 2011 to Net Zero Families

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Here is more info (their Web site). My next step was to ascertain their relationship…"

David Eggleton replied Sep 13, 2011 to NEASI

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Eggleton

"Since it never went anywhere, it can't be back.  It remains in dreamland, until Cong…"

David Eggleton replied Aug 30, 2011 to Is Home Star back?

5 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Judy Rachel replied to Dean Kirkland 's discussion Im looking for a blower door / duct blaster / manometer rental in So Cal
"You can borrow the equipment from the Tool Lending Library maintained by SoCalEdison.  This is…"
15 hours ago
Profile IconSteve Last, Paul J Anzalone Jr, Jon Traudt and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Jamie Medlin replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale. jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com"
Friday
Jamie Medlin joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Friday
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

HERS Rater Training Discount: Register by 1/6/17 and Get $100 Off! at Energize CT Center, North Haven, CT

January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Become a HERS Rater with the NEHERS Alliance!Online Component: January 23rd-February 3rd, 2017 -…See More
Friday
angela stanzione replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels."
Friday
Tom Phillips replied to Bruce Ceniceros's discussion How effective are whole house air cleaners?
"re: costs:  I suspect the added UV & PCO & ESP has a big price tag but no clear…"
Thursday
David Baerg replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Angela, Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels? Thanks, Dave"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service