David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Because there are so many keys, I posted an offer pertaining to internalizing what i…"

David Eggleton replied Feb 4, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Here's a relevant blog on this site."

David Eggleton replied Jan 28, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Why not direct your (potential) clients to the 1000 Home Challenge, wherein more is…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 19, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Thank you.  Paying true costs for everything would clarify everything, rapidly. Too…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 19, 2012 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

""Tax dollars are being used to artificially lower the cost of energy in the US" I wi…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 19, 2012 to The Coming Energy Implosion

17 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by James White

"It is also possible to use the screw-in CFL of your choice in some torchiere lamps d…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 18, 2012 to CFL Torchiere Lamps: What's out there on the market?

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Of course, you've tipped your hand a bit with that title, but I'll sort of play alon…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 13, 2012 to Is partnership a bad word?

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by phil jeffers

"Not really, Jason.  It's only the houses that are ripe for upgrades.  From the repor…"

David Eggleton replied Jan 13, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

""I don't expect the pros to be un-able (but maybe un-willing) to help handy homeowne…"

David Eggleton replied Dec 7, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"On my profile page find the link to my Web site, which answers those and more."

David Eggleton replied Dec 2, 2011 to D.I.Y. Services to Homeowners. Do they make sense?

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Simon joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Online Training

Online training coursesIf you provide ongoing online training for home performance or…See More
20 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted - Blower and door frame kit for Minneapolis system

Hi everyone,I'm new to this line of work and have bought some equipment (Minneapolis blower door…See More
yesterday
Simon replied to Steve Mann's discussion TEC Blower Door Frame in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, I'm interested, but could you send to UK?,I'd pay shipping of course. My email is :-…"
yesterday
Simon replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Equipment - 9 shrouds, 10 fans, 5 fan controllers in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, if you able to sell sepereately, I'd be interested in a blower and a frame kit. My only…"
yesterday
Simon joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Simon is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service