David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations!  Assuming you are a CA resident, are you willing to relocate within…"

David Eggleton replied Mar 23, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Ed, If you don't know how to reach Phil, use google or contact me."

David Eggleton replied Mar 20, 2012 to Looking for PHIL JEFFERS

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"A job is not the only foundation for work.  We're conditioned and receive reinforcem…"

David Eggleton replied Mar 12, 2012 to 32,000 active BPI certifications = how many real jobs?

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by jerry gentile

""to a large extent, this is just more of our Government taking over and running our…"

David Eggleton replied Mar 10, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

""In the world of topics, "Home Energy" is a relatively narrow topic. I see no logic…"

David Eggleton replied Mar 10, 2012 to Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

30 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Hi Bud.  Now it's clear why this thread goes on and on.  You have two interests, but…"

David Eggleton replied Feb 27, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"A buoy floats on water.  It is not merely air and, as an object, it displaces air-at…"

David Eggleton replied Feb 26, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Completed.  I hope you get what you need."

David Eggleton replied Feb 23, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"It is evident that there are different housing scenes in different regions.  In much…"

David Eggleton replied Feb 10, 2012 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Don, I get the feeling that where you are coming from and where Phil is going make t…"

David Eggleton replied Feb 9, 2012 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"The landlords don't want the improvements done even if they don't have to pay for it?…"
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get referred…"
6 hours ago
Tom White commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"Ben's Kickstarter documentary, The Future of Housing, was fully funded. The grand premiere…"
14 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?"
15 hours ago
peter chang's discussion was featured

Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

Ok, just want to throw this out there. I live in the high desert, 6800' or so. My house is pretty…See More
15 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action | Video on TED.com

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers ... (Filmed at TEDxPugetSound.)
15 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service