David Eggleton's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!"

David Eggleton replied Mar 16 to BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

5 Mar 16
Reply by David Eggleton

"You'll find it in the future, possibly by June.  The press release"

David Eggleton replied Mar 15 to BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

5 Mar 16
Reply by David Eggleton

"I would like to read more of your thoughts, especially (not only) those regarding in…"

David Eggleton replied Oct 30, 2013 to Time for a shift in thinking

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by George Kopf

"Bijou, if you can edit that title, edit it.  You are looking for responses from a ve…"

David Eggleton replied Jul 17, 2013 to FREE BPI Education

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Bijou Lulla

"That varies, as policies are different from state to state."

David Eggleton replied May 24, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"William, What bias do you detect in the press release?  And what is its effect?"

David Eggleton replied May 15, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"The second part of explanation 8 could stand on its own.  Nearly all employed people…"

David Eggleton replied May 10, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Based on a little info here, some impressions from other threads and info obtained f…"

David Eggleton replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Paul, Why not ask both who matter (Home Performance program in NY and BPI) in your c…"

David Eggleton replied Apr 23, 2012 to New BPI certifications re-visited

7 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by David Eggleton

"Thanks.  I found them on Facebook and sent each a note."

David Eggleton replied Apr 17, 2012 to Honest Buildings

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Bowman

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
7 hours ago
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
8 hours ago
HomeWiz posted photos
8 hours ago
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
9 hours ago
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
10 hours ago
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
10 hours ago
Joshua Fletcher posted a blog post

Are low-E glass windows good to install on desert homes?

Energy Efficient Windows That Lower Energy BillsThe technology used in windows continues to deliver…See More
10 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"We are taking people off of natural gas. It is making sense financially, and has unpriced health,…"
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service