Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan posted a discussion

Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.

Hello All!!I am figuring on approaching the real estate and low income housing industries here in…See More
6 minutes ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt - Radiant heat transfer does not heat the air. It is the passing heat directly from hot object…"
14 minutes ago
Steven Turetsky replied to John Shillito's discussion Fixing a water heater?
"Hello John (and everyone else in the forum), I'm a new visitor at this forum and it this is my…"
16 minutes ago
Kevin Jordan posted a status
"I have questions about approaching the real estate industry? I need help."
17 minutes ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"And, Mr. Bird, in my experience the attic floor is not heated by radiation from the roof so much as…"
38 minutes ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Mr. Byrd,  I did not accept my IR camera data off hand, I could FEEL the heat. What I am…"
40 minutes ago
Don Fitchett commented on Michael Stuart's group INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS
""This is the only provider of Online Infrared Thermography Training course that meet the…"
41 minutes ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt Schafer - I would be careful measuring temperatures with an IR Camera as a part of a…"
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service