allen p tanner's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I am throwing in the towel. 10 calls this past week all looking for 'free' audit. I…"

allen p tanner replied Jan 9, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"All Great Stuff; thanks guys. I will let you know how I make out."

allen p tanner replied Dec 4, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"So: I just returned from a frustating day meeting with a home owner and heating cont…"

allen p tanner replied Dec 4, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Try setting a time element on each task you perform taping all lines=2 hrs,  mastic…"

allen p tanner replied Jul 25, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"This doesn't look right for a 'new' home. Where was the site superintendant while th…"

allen p tanner replied Mar 2, 2011 to Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass - R-value only?

25 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bryce Cramer

"FREE means 'you get what you pay for'"

allen p tanner replied Dec 12, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"How many Infrared inspections are taken of the spray foamed areas the next winter, 2…"

allen p tanner replied Dec 6, 2010 to Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass - R-value only?

25 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bryce Cramer

"I have open up walls and crawl space areas that were sprayed some years go, (5, 10 a…"

allen p tanner replied Dec 6, 2010 to Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass - R-value only?

25 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Bryce Cramer

"SORRY about that. I had caps on lock, (which is why I started with a small i), just…"

allen p tanner replied Nov 21, 2010 to Basement weatherization and interior moisture management.

16 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Corey Johnson

"I actually own several cameras Fluke TIR1 and Fluke TIR50. There are other good bran…"

allen p tanner replied Nov 21, 2010 to RESNET/BPI IR Training

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Stuart

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt, check your emails.  Sent you a friend request you need to confirm then I can send you a…"
5 hours ago
Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"thank you sir!! If you have any other tips Id appreciate. I am new in this industry and I go and…"
5 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation…"
6 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Wow, I am very sad to hear about your eyes.  Would have been super to do that comparison. Good…"
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
7 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
8 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
8 hours ago
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service