Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, you asked for suggestions & the best one is to go with a hot roof assembl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 14, 2013 to air sealing sprinklers

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"Yep its called a hot roof assembly I would check the manufacturers directions / webs…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 13, 2013 to air sealing sprinklers

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"That looks like it - Thanks Nick"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 10, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"6. Gas is not at $5 a gallon 7. Most people have switched over to CFL's 8. No one li…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 9, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Well it just came out & I quote... "He explains that our crusader “upgraded the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 25, 2013 to Stump the Chump - March 2013

10 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Eakin

"Cost? - throw a dart at a board which you will see why below (not including all the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 17, 2013 to Changing 80 Percent Furnaces to 90+

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"All things are possible though that will be a very tough number to hit as David ment…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 8, 2013 to Blower Door Testing

5 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"First off, there is nothing wrong with profit & it is needed by everyone includi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 7, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Is it a plugin style pump or wired directly? For the first I would look into a UPS a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 6, 2013 to Backup Power for Pump on Radiant Heat System

6 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It is still there - it just happens to be under the BPI group where they pasted the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28, 2013 to Stump the Chump - March 2013

10 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Eakin

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconGina M., Brian J. Mulhern, James Tucker and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
27 minutes ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
31 minutes ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
37 minutes ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Trip, Check out our website: www.drenergysaverdealerships.com "
48 minutes ago
Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
56 minutes ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
3 hours ago
daniel manriquez replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Here's a contractor perspective on incentives. Not that I agree with all of it, but its a good…"
3 hours ago
Rick Wertheim joined Kyle Brown's group
Thumbnail

Wrightsoft - Manual J / Manual D

If you use Wrightsoft to calculate loads or design ducts, you likely have questions.  Get answers…See More
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service