Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Richard, but that has nothing to do with the HVAC, that had to do with to thin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Ahh but we are talking the attic floor & not the roof sheathing, no? As for hot…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"I am right there with you Ed but with that many use the open cell to do the air seal…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Well I will call BS - you do not need electrical bills et al (which Blasnik actually…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 24, 2014 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"If there are no changes (mechanicals, leakage, etc...) a house rated a 75 5 years ag…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 22, 2014 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"Vapor issue is the only one I can think of though if you use a vapor retarder paint…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 21, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Mineral wool is good at doing that but as described in the article this install was…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 19, 2014 to Best Insulation For Older Building With Potential Moisture

8 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"There are two easy solutions - move the air barrier location or placement of the hea…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 18, 2014 to Fire sprinklers & air infiltration?

9 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Ed Minch

"First off felt paper is a great moisture barrier & while me & many others ge…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 18, 2014 to Best Insulation For Older Building With Potential Moisture

8 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"Check out http://www.buildingscience.com/documents/insights/bsi-011-capillarity-smal…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 12, 2014 to Closed-Cell Foam & Brick Walls

4 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Kim Tanner posted videos
1 hour ago
Don Fitchett posted a blog post
21 hours ago
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Thank you so much for your help."
21 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - other equipment…"
yesterday
Greg Hannah posted a blog post
yesterday
Richardson Fred posted a discussion
yesterday
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Hello Sean I am about to purchase the equiptments needed to Start my business. I am going to be…"
yesterday
romeo traian replied to w d's discussion AERC testing and Solar Grates update
"w d, i visited your site... interesting... could you please say something more... re the…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service