Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 20, 2014 to Inconsistant Local Authority

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Sanderson

"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the A…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30, 2014 to Air duct testing questions.

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 14, 2014 to air infiltration total

2 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10, 2014 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

4 Mar 3
Reply by Jan Stensland

"Jeffrey - yes I got to agree with you on the cost. Of course part of this is because…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Anything is possible as I have met great independents & even great "contractor"…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2014 to Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

10 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by richard gaughan

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 18, 2014 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Sorry Richard but you can't construct a home like you did a 100 years ago as the old…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 14, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Zane Goff replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"We use the air advice quick test device and I'd recommend it for the depth of home…"
1 hour ago
Amber Vignieri posted a status
"#Solar does WHAT?! #SunShot busts myths aboutt #SolarRealEstate http://energy.gov/eere/articles/5-common-myths-about-residential-solar"
1 hour ago
Profile Iconnaryking, Rob Hoehn, Hannah Wood and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
7 hours ago
Evan Mills's blog post was featured

Looking Back and Looking Forward: Home Energy Pros at 5 and 5000

Over the past five years, the Home Energy Pros social network has grown from a twinkle in our eyes…See More
13 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

News & Announcements

Share your news and announcements with the community in this group.To post news or an announcement,…See More
14 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Weatherization

Share your concerns and successes as a weatherization professional, or information for this…See More
14 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service