Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep its called a hot roof assembly I would check the manufacturers directions / webs…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 13, 2013 to air sealing sprinklers

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"That looks like it - Thanks Nick"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 10, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"6. Gas is not at $5 a gallon 7. Most people have switched over to CFL's 8. No one li…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 9, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Well it just came out & I quote... "He explains that our crusader “upgraded the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 25, 2013 to Stump the Chump - March 2013

10 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Eakin

"Cost? - throw a dart at a board which you will see why below (not including all the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 17, 2013 to Changing 80 Percent Furnaces to 90+

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"All things are possible though that will be a very tough number to hit as David ment…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 8, 2013 to Blower Door Testing

5 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"First off, there is nothing wrong with profit & it is needed by everyone includi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 7, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Is it a plugin style pump or wired directly? For the first I would look into a UPS a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 6, 2013 to Backup Power for Pump on Radiant Heat System

6 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It is still there - it just happens to be under the BPI group where they pasted the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28, 2013 to Stump the Chump - March 2013

10 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Eakin

"Fantec has worked for me or as David said some like Panasonic, etc... Stick with a n…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 27, 2013 to Affordable, effective and easy to install HRV?

7 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by John Nicholas

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Kurt, Whoops, looks like I got my links mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out. Here's the…"
11 minutes ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  I went to Homepower.com and did a search for whole house fan. Could not find that…"
24 minutes ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I no longer have my subscription to the Home Power Magazine but these figures were pulled from the…"
37 minutes ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  I read your blog with some interest.  You say  " Per the Home…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"OMG, you are one of those myopic thinkers are you? Others do it better therefore drastic action is…"
1 hour ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I do not like them and I am in Southern California. I think the whole house fan in prescriptive…"
1 hour ago
"Griffin,  Is this really the link you…"
2 hours ago
"Tom, great new post! Thank you for the focus. As you know, the term "whole house fan" is…"
2 hours ago
Don Fitchett replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Thank you Brandon, for sharing."
2 hours ago
David Eakin commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"Ted, I'm coming at this issue from a national perspective. If the USA were leading the world…"
2 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Comment by John Proctor 9 hours agoDelete Comment Kurt: So my question is how…"
2 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"For Bud Poll,  I missed your question so here is my answer.  Now, with that out of the…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service