Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"They can be found almost everywhere, it just depends on the contractor or individual…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 25, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"No problem Bud - with that I don't believe "natural" ventilation (aka air-leakage) s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 23, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculat…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 21, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Actually I got to say this helps explain your seemingly recent anti-foam crusade. In…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13, 2014 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"The answer lies somewhere in the middle - just because you seal up X amount does not…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4, 2014 to Blower Door Question

15 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by j. west

"I really got to say it depends on your definition of green & are we talking buil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 22, 2014 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 20, 2014 to Inconsistant Local Authority

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Sanderson

"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the A…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30, 2014 to Air duct testing questions.

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan, Solar PV and solar H2O work in northern climates...They can still provide the desired goal in…"
9 hours ago
Joseph Frederick added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower door Equipment for sale

Minneapolis Blower Door model 700, DG with cruise control. Hoses and manuals, door frame. Used once…See More
12 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"For my particular application the heat pump heater would be integral to the tank and thus be…"
14 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"What climate zone are you in?  Where would the hot water heater be set?  Northern…"
16 hours ago
Larry Weingarten replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Hello:  Looking for solid numbers,you might want to search "Martin Holladay solar thermal…"
16 hours ago
Profile IconGabriel Lieb, Beth Neri and Aaron Beck joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out!…See More
18 hours ago
Beth Neri liked John Gillis's discussion Tamarack Technologies Introduces First Intelligent Whole House Fan
18 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service