Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see this as a business model argument but rather marketing - a good business…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 1, 2015 to Our Changing Business Model

4 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Theodore Redler

"You are going to have to be a bit more specific... If you are talking about homebuil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 31, 2014 to OK. Costs.

5 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by scottscontracting

"Got it, especially when I now tie in what the title says - with that what is the cli…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 29, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Don Hynek

"Let me see if I have this straight, you are not talking about floors but rather wall…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 28, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Don Hynek

"They can be found almost everywhere, it just depends on the contractor or individual…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 25, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"No problem Bud - with that I don't believe "natural" ventilation (aka air-leakage) s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 23, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculat…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 21, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Actually I got to say this helps explain your seemingly recent anti-foam crusade. In…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13, 2014 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"The answer lies somewhere in the middle - just because you seal up X amount does not…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4, 2014 to Blower Door Question

15 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by j. west

"I really got to say it depends on your definition of green & are we talking buil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 22, 2014 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chuck Barson posted a photo
4 minutes ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Zonal Pressure Puzzle

I have a wonderful little (16 x 14 x 8) test cabin at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA. …See More
18 minutes ago
Sarah Holloway posted a blog post

Play Game of Homes, by EnergyLogic, Inc.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Game of Homes, our cutting edge scenario based training tool…See More
1 hour ago
Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
5 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
6 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
6 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Is the Perfect Wall Realistic?

Wrong question. The right…See More
7 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service