Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"As there are a few different types, impossible to answer without some pics & mor…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"No & most people that were going to take it already have back when it was $1500…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 26, 2013 to Energy Efficiency Federal Tax Credit extension beyond 2013?

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I have seen them hidden in soffits, using ducted mini-splits, part of cabinetry, etc…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 18, 2013 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I got to agree with Gallo, fix the fit first & then make sure the secondary door…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 12, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"Its not the number of systems, it is how it is done & sized I see plenty of 3 fl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"If memory serves me correctly you need 2" per codes to qualify which should put you…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"What a mess but there is one simple rule to always keep in mind - if water might be…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"1. Well if you go with #3 - you had better be running 6 or more to get the proper R-…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 2, 2013 to Unvented Roof Assembly

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"The biggest issue is checking the cavities first for any signs of water intrusion &a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 2, 2013 to Does adding drill-and-fill insulation to uninsulated exterior walls without re-cladding lead to moisture issues in the wall cavities?

6 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"Assuming I am reading this right... Bathroom vents typically only extract 75 - 80% o…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 24, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
11 minutes ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
2 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
8 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
8 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service