Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"A few quick thoughts: For #1 - that is the minimum, he would say the optimal is all…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10, 2014 to Cold climate wall

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Don Hynek

"What is the issues with the "homeowner special" concrete - wavy, falling apart, or..…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 22, 2014 to Concrete floor insulation details

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Wrong orifice for gas type? Bumped the burner knocking it out of alignment? Poor dra…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 8, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I am actually curious by what you mean from the floor to the wall - if they can see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 17, 2014 to Leveraging other trades to get EE

11 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Craig Savage

"Well if budget dictates one uses wet / green wood, said budget had better dictate dr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 11, 2014 to High Density Foam -- Any Incidents of Cracking in Frame Walls as Studs Dry/Twist?

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A bunch of marketing terms is all that it sounds like - without specs or anything el…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29, 2014 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"Sorry Richard, but that has nothing to do with the HVAC, that had to do with to thin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Ahh but we are talking the attic floor & not the roof sheathing, no? As for hot…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"I am right there with you Ed but with that many use the open cell to do the air seal…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28, 2014 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Well I will call BS - you do not need electrical bills et al (which Blasnik actually…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 24, 2014 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"you are correct. we won't know how these new products perform long term. I hope I get the ok…"
yesterday
randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"good info Sean thanks for the heads-up on calling it a sip. code approved hot roof system sounds…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
Friday
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
Friday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
Friday
randy tolowski posted discussions
Friday
Todd Collins replied to Tom Strumolo's discussion Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.
"What did you find about the dust?  "
Friday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service