Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (396)

Discussions Replied To (288) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a few quick thoughts - rehab compared to new will always cost more, sometimes b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 3, 2015 to OK. Costs.

5 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by scottscontracting

"No problem - tied into the exhaust then it becomes a "balanced" solution & while…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 2, 2015 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Heh, you know I had to as I have long said that SIR & other similar tactics are …"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 1, 2015 to Our Changing Business Model

4 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Theodore Redler

"I don't see this as a business model argument but rather marketing - a good business…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 1, 2015 to Our Changing Business Model

4 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Theodore Redler

"You are going to have to be a bit more specific... If you are talking about homebuil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 31, 2014 to OK. Costs.

5 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by scottscontracting

"Got it, especially when I now tie in what the title says - with that what is the cli…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 29, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Don Hynek

"Let me see if I have this straight, you are not talking about floors but rather wall…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 28, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Don Hynek

"They can be found almost everywhere, it just depends on the contractor or individual…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 25, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"No problem Bud - with that I don't believe "natural" ventilation (aka air-leakage) s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 23, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculat…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 21, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a status
"I'm honored to be selected to speak at the 2016 RESNET Conference right here in sunny Scottsdale 2/29-3/2/16 with SRP & others!"
1 hour ago
Joe Konopacki posted an event

Duct & Envelope Tightness (DET) Verifier at Temperature Equipment Corporation

February 26, 2016 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Duct & Envelope Tightness Certification (DET) was designed by the Midwest Home Performance…See More
1 hour ago
Diane Jackson liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
3 hours ago
Alice La Pierre liked Dave Robinson's discussion Can We PLEASE Stop Calling Them “Ductless”
3 hours ago
Alice La Pierre liked Linda Wigington's discussion Congrats Ceniceros Household! 26th Project to Officially Meet 1000 Home Challenge
3 hours ago
Alice La Pierre liked Diane Chojnowski's discussion Now you can "LIKE" posts on Home Energy Pros!
3 hours ago
Profile IconThomas Joseph, الصفوة, Jamie klema and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Amina Lang's event was featured

Intl'l Workshop: Deep Retrofit Financing - the business case at Frankfurt am Main, Germany

March 18, 2016 all day
Now at the close of EuroPHit Project funded by EU, the research and applied case study results will…See More
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service