Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah that is a big issue, especially with the improvements made to not only the equi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 21, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I was hoping someone else would pop in, but as I recall some models (if not all) hav…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 21, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Well the first thing they teach you at Snell is to say "it appears that" With that -…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 15, 2013 to June's Stump the Chump: What's Wrong with this Picture?

7 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"It is called a cave, that is about the only "passive" environment that will keep it…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 5, 2013 to How to Add a Passively Cooled Wine Cellar?

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"LOL, isn't it amazing how one can tell that someone sure doesn't live anywhere close…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 1, 2013 to Summer's Finally Here!

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Tom Delconte

"If you can't talk them into replacing with IC rated... Look into Tenmat - those are…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 19, 2013 to Boxing and Insulating Around Non-ICAT Cans

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by peter chang

"I am not sure what you mean by that question. The biggest issue for most people is t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 16, 2013 to Disasters & sustainable energy

17 May 26, 2013
Reply by Evan Mills

"The biggest catch is after a disaster strikes, most people are focused on just getti…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 15, 2013 to Disasters & sustainable energy

17 May 26, 2013
Reply by Evan Mills

"My pleasure & let me just quickly state - being in Cali with the new Title 32 (?…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 14, 2013 to air sealing sprinklers

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"Sorry, you asked for suggestions & the best one is to go with a hot roof assembl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 14, 2013 to air sealing sprinklers

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Don Fitchett posted a blog post

Small Businesses: Diversify with Infrared Thermography Services, Save Your Business, Save the Country...

HERS should all offer Infrared Thermography Services.It is all ways great advice for small…See More
7 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
""There are thousands of potential harmful products that can contribute to existing homes poor…"
8 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Barbara, We both know a fan switch will only conserve on energy. What is Berkeley devising to clean…"
8 hours ago
"Ted no one can help anyone with their head stuck in the sand. All you said is MONEY is your God.…"
8 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Richard Beyer's discussion Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation
"Hal, Thank you for laying out those facts. Fire safety is just as important of an issue as energy…"
9 hours ago
Don Fitchett commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
"I just went through the 1st 2 pages of member's facebook pages liking them. While our training…"
10 hours ago
Don Fitchett joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
10 hours ago
Mike Kandel added 3 discussions to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
11 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted discussions
11 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event

RESNET Phase 2 Rater Training - Field Training at EnergyLogic Academy - Berthoud CO

September 22, 2014 to September 24, 2014
The EnergyLogic Academy will be hosting the second phase of HERS Rater Training August 4th - 7th,…See More
11 hours ago
Mike Kandel commented on David Byrnes's blog post Strategies To Keep Millennials At Their Peak Performance In A Home Performance Company
"David - I'd like to speak with you about this article. Please email me at mkandel@bpi.org."
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation
"This thread has certainly turned into what sounds like  a thread from a fire safety website…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service