Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"Anything is possible as I have met great independents & even great "contractor"…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2014 to Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

10 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by richard gaughan

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 18, 2014 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Sorry Richard but you can't construct a home like you did a 100 years ago as the old…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 14, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I think one of the most important factor to recall (especially when talking about si…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I got to ask - When was the last time you did a calibration check because based on M…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Hal you can get the smoke & fire spread rating from the manufacturer of each pro…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 12, 2014 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

11 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A few quick thoughts: For #1 - that is the minimum, he would say the optimal is all…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10, 2014 to Cold climate wall

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Don Hynek

"What is the issues with the "homeowner special" concrete - wavy, falling apart, or..…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 22, 2014 to Concrete floor insulation details

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Wrong orifice for gas type? Bumped the burner knocking it out of alignment? Poor dra…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 8, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I am actually curious by what you mean from the floor to the wall - if they can see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 17, 2014 to Leveraging other trades to get EE

11 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Craig Savage

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Don Hynek replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non-continuous exterior insulation
"This is a matter of far more than R-values. Average exterior temp, heating load vs. cooling load,…"
5 hours ago
Patrick Michaelyan replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Non-continuous exterior insulation
"Don, I'd like to ask you specifically about your comments on putting the structure at great…"
10 hours ago
Patrick Michaelyan replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Casey, Time frame for relocating is late spring to early summer. I am considering both counties…"
11 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"The observation about rot is important.   I agree. One of my complaints with some of the…"
Friday
Jennifer Schenk added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening - Energy Programs Manager - Frisco, CO

Energy Programs Manager - High Country Conservation CenterJob DescriptionGeneral Description of…See More
Friday
Jennifer Schenk joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
Friday
Avi Yashchin posted a status
""Will Online Learning Replace the Classroom?" Read my full article on HuffPost. http://huff.to/1cNCOie"
Friday
Profile IconTerrell, Jennifer Schenk, Amina Lang and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
Friday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service