Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the states I know that require testing allow HERS Raters, those with BPI cer…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13, 2013 to Third party testing rqmt

2 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Eric Sperline

"LOL, par for the course with some of these fixes for mobile homes - you are talking…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 10, 2013 to Water Water Everywhere

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Well one would have to look into the wall/roof to see how it was done but yes both s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"As there are a few different types, impossible to answer without some pics & mor…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"No & most people that were going to take it already have back when it was $1500…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 26, 2013 to Energy Efficiency Federal Tax Credit extension beyond 2013?

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I have seen them hidden in soffits, using ducted mini-splits, part of cabinetry, etc…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 18, 2013 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I got to agree with Gallo, fix the fit first & then make sure the secondary door…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 12, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"Its not the number of systems, it is how it is done & sized I see plenty of 3 fl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"If memory serves me correctly you need 2" per codes to qualify which should put you…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"What a mess but there is one simple rule to always keep in mind - if water might be…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Steven Lewis replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"It looks better on paper than in real life applications.  Both Amana and Lennox came out with…"
12 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Rinnai has application note on how to use their tankless hot water heater with a Rinnai water to…"
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"I found the buildingscience article interesting.  Interesting that they noted the wet bottom…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"With conduction that ends at the bottom of the joists and convection that is naturally suppressed…"
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Good morning Bud, Took a quick look at the site and a couple others listed on the Yahoo…"
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?
"Hi Hal, Search "Basecalc basement heat loss".  From memory Canada (nrcan) has/had a…"
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted photos
Saturday
"II just remembered seeing a report by a federal adency, many years ago, that basically said …"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service