Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry but Fail - look at using a product like Delta Dry and letting it run into a Fr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 10, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"Yes you just have to make sure the unit is rated for the temperature rise you need b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 9, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"LOL, can't we all just get along :) I think you nailed it - both are pushing the bou…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 8, 2015 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"http://www.buildingscience.com/documents/information-sheets/info-502-temperature-dep…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 27, 2015 to Another unvented roof question

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by randy tolowski

"That would work but may I suggest one tweak - add at least another 1" piece under th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 11, 2015 to Vented cathedral ceiling construction advice...

8 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Well if I had to guess your credit will be 0 as it used to be up to $1500 & wasn…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 6, 2015 to Tax Time Blues

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Cool, I can start cooking dinner, hop in and take a shower while making sure that no…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 3, 2015 to When your shower is in your kitchen...

3 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"You might want to check out BSC (Joe Lstiburek) perfect wall assembly As for builder…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 27, 2015 to Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation

18 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Pretty much worthless energy wise & while the VSI will try to sell it that way,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2015 to Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation

18 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Sorry it has been to long, but each state agrees to certain terms which include over…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 24, 2015 to Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?

6 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Michael Dunseith

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Zonal Pressure Puzzle

I have a wonderful little (16 x 14 x 8) test cabin at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA. …See More
24 minutes ago
Sarah Holloway posted a blog post

Play Game of Homes, by EnergyLogic, Inc.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Game of Homes, our cutting edge scenario based training tool…See More
2 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
5 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
6 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
6 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Is the Perfect Wall Realistic?

Wrong question. The right…See More
7 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
7 hours ago
Dan McKee posted a blog post

Innovations for Heating and Cooling

Heating and cooling of indoor spaces is one of the major operations of modern households and…See More
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service