Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculat…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 21, 2014 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Actually I got to say this helps explain your seemingly recent anti-foam crusade. In…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13, 2014 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"The answer lies somewhere in the middle - just because you seal up X amount does not…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4, 2014 to Blower Door Question

15 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by j. west

"I really got to say it depends on your definition of green & are we talking buil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 22, 2014 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 20, 2014 to Inconsistant Local Authority

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Sanderson

"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the A…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30, 2014 to Air duct testing questions.

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 14, 2014 to air infiltration total

2 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10, 2014 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Rick Karg replied to Carly@AirCycler's discussion The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery
"As a member of the ASHRAE 62.2 committee (and president of Residential Energy Dynamics, the author…"
yesterday
Bradford E. White replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by Fantech and…"
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted a video

Wireless Air Leakage Testing

This webinar will discuss the use of WiFi technology to conduct and document blower door and duct leakage tests for compliance with local energy codes. The s...
Thursday
Profile IconPerry Grossman, Daniel Pate and Ottawa Furnace Filters joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky posted a discussion

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted events
Thursday
Ottawa Furnace Filters posted a blog post

Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters

There is not much we can do about the air pollution outside of a house in Ottawa, Canada, but we…See More
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service