Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"LMAO - maybe, you just never know Shoot if you can heat a Passive House with just a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 18, 2015 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"One to watch is ComEd up in Illinois, they seem to have a good plan & systems in…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 17, 2015 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"Bud pretty much nailed it - only a powered damper would really help do what you are…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 21, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Lets be honest - the newer cameras are heads & tails better than what was used 1…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 16, 2015 to Entry level IR cameras

6 May 16, 2015
Reply by Cory Chovanec

"You can use whatever insulation material you want in the basement BUT you have to de…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 20, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"I love BSC but my one word of caution is to always be careful of when an article was…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 12, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"Sorry but Fail - look at using a product like Delta Dry and letting it run into a Fr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 10, 2015 to Dense packed cellulose in basement?

31 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bryan Pringle

"Yes you just have to make sure the unit is rated for the temperature rise you need b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 9, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"LOL, can't we all just get along :) I think you nailed it - both are pushing the bou…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 8, 2015 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"http://www.buildingscience.com/documents/information-sheets/info-502-temperature-dep…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 27, 2015 to Another unvented roof question

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by randy tolowski

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
9 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
9 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
10 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
10 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
10 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service