Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm this does bring up an interesting point which I wish I would have thought of whi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 26, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Dittos on Cory's point DOE still allows for it to be used even in retrofits http://b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Knob and tube

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Stratton

"If I am reading this question correctly the answer would be 0 - now if you are talki…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bump... Done"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 23, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"in general, I would say no based on the climate there, but Martin Holladay did a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 19, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"As I recall, HRV's have a drain tube to help eliminate this issue & that might h…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 11, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"no link or price? I take it this is the link: http://www.buildingperformanceworkshop…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 4, 2012 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Forgive me but - Bull $$$$ New construction - no issues Remodels - healthy or sensit…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 30, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Damien, if you do that, your results are inaccurate and of course the HVAC guy has a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 28, 2012 to Duct Testing

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The problem is not per se the reflective or low-e coating but a combination of cheap…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 26, 2012 to Will it ever be against the law to install a window that reflects sunlight?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
Saturday
Colin Genge posted events
Friday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
Friday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service