Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"Which spec did I miss in the class that requires this? Are you looking for reliable…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 6, 2011 to Energystar V.3 Diagnostic Equipment

8 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Marshall Newport

"Sorry I only know about Icenyne's system from a few years ago which is an OC product…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 30, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Thanks Ed for the info & now we return this discussion back to the original ques…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 27, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Thanks & yes for a name and number - shoot if it is good as everyone says I migh…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 26, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"In Alabama, feel free to stop by... I know that's way to far,but I would love to see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 25, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I haven't seen one in years, generally we busy ripping them up & replacing them…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 25, 2011 to Ballasted roofs. How prevalent and how effective at energy efficiency are they?

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I don't personally, but I haven't heard anything but good things about them from peo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 25, 2011 to Tenmat Recessed Light covers

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

"George, that is a tough question to answer - for most customers they would like a fi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 24, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Actually from the little they stated, they are right on most points - the only item…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 9, 2011 to Is anyone game for putting together a rebuttal to this article regarding "Green Homes being Unhealthy?"

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

"Based off actually taking the drywall down, it is a crapshoot - I see plenty of jobs…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 9, 2011 to Prevailing insulation levels - what do you see in the field?

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
15 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
21 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
21 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
22 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
23 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
23 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
yesterday
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service