Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't seen one in years, generally we busy ripping them up & replacing them…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 25, 2011 to Ballasted roofs. How prevalent and how effective at energy efficiency are they?

6 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I don't personally, but I haven't heard anything but good things about them from peo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 25, 2011 to Tenmat Recessed Light covers

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

"George, that is a tough question to answer - for most customers they would like a fi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 24, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Actually from the little they stated, they are right on most points - the only item…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 9, 2011 to Is anyone game for putting together a rebuttal to this article regarding "Green Homes being Unhealthy?"

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

"Based off actually taking the drywall down, it is a crapshoot - I see plenty of jobs…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 9, 2011 to Prevailing insulation levels - what do you see in the field?

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Vapor retarder like Tyvek would be good, but a vapor barrier like plastic would be b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 7, 2011 to Concerns about drill-and-fill cellulose insulation in walls without a vapor barrier

6 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Ed nailed the infrared & heat part - as for the rodents, it depends on the attic…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 2, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"You mean the furnaces are installed under the trusses,not above them right? My first…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 31, 2011 to Commercial building - relocating thermal/air barrier

9 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"While I would normally agree with you (i.e. batt insulation) this is blown FG and it…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 29, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Blown on blown - no (assuming it's in great shape, no rodent issues,etc...) I would…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 27, 2011 to Blown fiberglass + blown cellulose

19 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconKevin Jordan, Hannah Strong, Rich Snyder and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy posted events
5 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESCAZ- RESNET Combustion Safety Testing: North Carolina at Wilmington, NC

November 7, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
The health and safety of the home energy auditor’s clients should be the top priority when…See More
5 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESNET Phase 2 Rater Training - Field Training at EnergyLogic Academy - Berthoud CO

September 22, 2014 to September 24, 2014
The EnergyLogic Academy will be hosting the second phase of HERS Rater Training August 4th - 7th,…See More
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"Hi Scott. I dont know of a database that you are referring to.  I was always under the…"
6 hours ago
Rich Snyder joined Rich Brunco's group
Thumbnail

Cape Cod Energy Pros

Recent BPI classmates, a place to share referals and informationSee More
7 hours ago
Scott Katznelson posted a discussion

Database of zip code or county by climate zone

HI.  I'm looking for a database that could help me assess the average energy use of a home (per…See More
13 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion The 'Touchy - Feely' sales pitch. in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"The 2nd bestsales tool I ever came up with.  aI will be happy to send anyone a test strip like…"
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service