Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"The only one I have dealt with is Demilic & had no issues with it or the instala…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 21, 2011 to Anything and Everything You Can Tell Me About Soy Foam Insulation?

1 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"What I find funny is that so many people install insulated garage doors, but yet the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 27, 2011 to How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"Ahh got you, that is not something we use, but it might work as long as it holds it…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 19, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

"The only Tigerclaw I know is the hidden deck fasntner system & I don't see that…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 18, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

"You might consider switching to a diffrent type of baffle depending on the job - gen…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 18, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

"This is the only study I have heard about... http://www.advancedenergy.org/buildings…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 15, 2011 to Savings for Conditioned Crawlspaces

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"This might not be popular with some, but Garbage In = Garbage Out which equates to a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 11, 2011 to Carbon Calculator Question

5 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Macie Melendez

"Tom, dittos with Coby - sorry"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 8, 2011 to Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor's Roundtable

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Tom White

"I'll bite if no one else wants to - while following the Bldg Scnc Camp last week the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 8, 2011 to What do energy auditors want to learn about air leakage?

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

"For humidity & temperature I already have that on my moisture meter by Testo, bu…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7, 2011 to Energystar V.3 Diagnostic Equipment

8 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Marshall Newport

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted videos
3 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
7 hours ago
Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconCynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon, Mathew Castel and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
12 hours ago
Andy Li joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"
14 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service