Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"State by state, municipality by municipality - here are a few I know about Georgia i…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 6, 2012 to Section 403.2.2 of the 2009 IECC

11 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"The humidity inside rises to much & in small houses where the AC unit is oversiz…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 29, 2012 to Mechanical Ventilation per ASHRAE 62.2

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"Fully agreed &/or I list it as required work for adding attic insulation, etc...…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 29, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Buy a larger one & use a timer - trust me when I say you do not want them runnin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 29, 2012 to Mechanical Ventilation per ASHRAE 62.2

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"I would say I listed the 9 most popular topics above, though I would change Ratings…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 26, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Hmm this does bring up an interesting point which I wish I would have thought of whi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 26, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Dittos on Cory's point DOE still allows for it to be used even in retrofits http://b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Knob and tube

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Stratton

"If I am reading this question correctly the answer would be 0 - now if you are talki…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bump... Done"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 23, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"in general, I would say no based on the climate there, but Martin Holladay did a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 19, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

scottscontracting posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Profile IconJohn Doe and Ariston C. Hernandez Jr. joined Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electric because they…"
yesterday
tedkidd replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. People can't…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"If you are going to stay with gas service, might as well keep the gas water heater. Switching gas…"
yesterday
"8 people, sometimes under 10 therms. Just not enough energy used heating water to get obsessive…"
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Biggest is to keep the CO  or other gas down in building  "
yesterday
Bob Blanchette replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Look at your SUMMER gas bill where water heating accounts for most of your gas use. 10-15 therms…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service