Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats & best of luck - the biggest issue many of us have offering advice is w…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28, 2012 to How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"The first part is simple - not that are legitimate as it does depend on the unit, wh…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 8, 2012 to Empirical evidence that missing refrigerant suction line insulation decreases efficiency therefore increasing energy costs.

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Michael Matthews

"State by state, municipality by municipality - here are a few I know about Georgia i…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 6, 2012 to Section 403.2.2 of the 2009 IECC

11 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"The humidity inside rises to much & in small houses where the AC unit is oversiz…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 29, 2012 to Mechanical Ventilation per ASHRAE 62.2

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"Fully agreed &/or I list it as required work for adding attic insulation, etc...…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 29, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Buy a larger one & use a timer - trust me when I say you do not want them runnin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 29, 2012 to Mechanical Ventilation per ASHRAE 62.2

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"I would say I listed the 9 most popular topics above, though I would change Ratings…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 26, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Hmm this does bring up an interesting point which I wish I would have thought of whi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 26, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"Dittos on Cory's point DOE still allows for it to be used even in retrofits http://b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Knob and tube

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Stratton

"If I am reading this question correctly the answer would be 0 - now if you are talki…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Charlie Hewitt posted a blog post

Residential Electric Load Disaggregation

“What gets measured gets managed” is a quote often attributed to the venerable management expert…See More
8 hours ago
Kurt Albershardt replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"Balloon framed houses make for easy upgrades IME.  We cover the open bays from the sill plate…"
9 hours ago
Kurt Albershardt replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"There are a number of approaches that can work depending on the specifics of your situation. What…"
9 hours ago
Bob Mariani joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
19 hours ago
Bob Mariani replied to William Parlapiano's discussion Equipment for Sale Updated April 9, 2015 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I would be interested in a package deal for the items marked as "Available"  Email…"
19 hours ago
Steven Lewis replied to William Fisher's discussion Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?
"Look at reducing the ambient humidity in the home.  The dew point is the key to the…"
Friday
Olivia Taylor posted blog posts
Friday
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Ha, we're on the same wavelength.  That's the big question--I'm still thinking…"
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service