Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe not "auditor" specific, but probably a good place to start networking http://w…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 31, 2011 to Conferences

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Roberto Baca

"I should know more around the 7th / 8th when I go for training for a program I am wi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 27, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"The only one I have dealt with is Demilic & had no issues with it or the instala…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 21, 2011 to Anything and Everything You Can Tell Me About Soy Foam Insulation?

1 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ding, ding, ding - while playing catchup... http://content.yudu.com/A1to6l/GreenBuil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 15, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"No, this is places in Texas, Washington, etc... (shoot they are just getting around…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 14, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"It has been a few years, but a few communities have a field for the HERS score on th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 11, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"What I find funny is that so many people install insulated garage doors, but yet the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 27, 2011 to How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"Ahh got you, that is not something we use, but it might work as long as it holds it…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 19, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

"The only Tigerclaw I know is the hidden deck fasntner system & I don't see that…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 18, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

"You might consider switching to a diffrent type of baffle depending on the job - gen…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 18, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconKevin Jordan, Hannah Strong, Rich Snyder and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy posted events
16 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESCAZ- RESNET Combustion Safety Testing: North Carolina at Wilmington, NC

November 7, 2014 from 6pm to 7pm
The health and safety of the home energy auditor’s clients should be the top priority when…See More
17 hours ago
EnergyLogic Academy updated an event
Thumbnail

RESNET Phase 2 Rater Training - Field Training at EnergyLogic Academy - Berthoud CO

September 22, 2014 to September 24, 2014
The EnergyLogic Academy will be hosting the second phase of HERS Rater Training August 4th - 7th,…See More
17 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"Hi Scott. I dont know of a database that you are referring to.  I was always under the…"
18 hours ago
Rich Snyder joined Rich Brunco's group
Thumbnail

Cape Cod Energy Pros

Recent BPI classmates, a place to share referals and informationSee More
19 hours ago
Scott Katznelson posted a discussion

Database of zip code or county by climate zone

HI.  I'm looking for a database that could help me assess the average energy use of a home (per…See More
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion The 'Touchy - Feely' sales pitch. in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"The 2nd bestsales tool I ever came up with.  aI will be happy to send anyone a test strip like…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service