Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a quick primer on them: http://blog.sls-construction.com/2011/reading-your-elec…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 8, 2011 to Smart Meters

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Sorry guys, but the "Score" program for this particular program is not this version…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 7, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Maybe not "auditor" specific, but probably a good place to start networking http://w…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 31, 2011 to Conferences

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Roberto Baca

"I should know more around the 7th / 8th when I go for training for a program I am wi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 27, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"The only one I have dealt with is Demilic & had no issues with it or the instala…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 21, 2011 to Anything and Everything You Can Tell Me About Soy Foam Insulation?

1 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ding, ding, ding - while playing catchup... http://content.yudu.com/A1to6l/GreenBuil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 15, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"No, this is places in Texas, Washington, etc... (shoot they are just getting around…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 14, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"It has been a few years, but a few communities have a field for the HERS score on th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 11, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"What I find funny is that so many people install insulated garage doors, but yet the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 27, 2011 to How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

"Ahh got you, that is not something we use, but it might work as long as it holds it…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 19, 2011 to Securing soffit baffles in existing homes

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Beers

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"OK.  This might be rudamentary here.  I want to make sure everyone understands how SOLAR…"
20 minutes ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal - I would disagree that radiant heat "goes through" fibrous insulation. Radiant heat…"
29 minutes ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hi KLurt. I would isagree with the comment that the attic floor is heated by the…"
50 minutes ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Now back to your question - the best data for radiant barriers is the DOE studies from the ORNL.…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Jordan posted a discussion

Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.

Hello All!!I am figuring on approaching the real estate and low income housing industries here in…See More
1 hour ago
"Kurt - Radiant heat transfer does not heat the air. It is the passing heat directly from hot object…"
1 hour ago
Steven Turetsky replied to John Shillito's discussion Fixing a water heater?
"Hello John (and everyone else in the forum), I'm a new visitor at this forum and it this is my…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Jordan posted a status
"I have questions about approaching the real estate industry? I need help."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service