Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"All things being equal & everything being done properly (air sealing, baffles, h…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 19, 2011 to Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic

4 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ok, I must be missing something here or my memory is going - if the crawl is part of…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 11, 2011 to Duct testing in a conditioned crawlspace

13 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Just a quick primer on them: http://blog.sls-construction.com/2011/reading-your-elec…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 8, 2011 to Smart Meters

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Sorry guys, but the "Score" program for this particular program is not this version…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 7, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Maybe not "auditor" specific, but probably a good place to start networking http://w…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 31, 2011 to Conferences

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Roberto Baca

"I should know more around the 7th / 8th when I go for training for a program I am wi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 27, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"The only one I have dealt with is Demilic & had no issues with it or the instala…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 21, 2011 to Anything and Everything You Can Tell Me About Soy Foam Insulation?

1 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Ding, ding, ding - while playing catchup... http://content.yudu.com/A1to6l/GreenBuil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 15, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"No, this is places in Texas, Washington, etc... (shoot they are just getting around…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 14, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

"It has been a few years, but a few communities have a field for the HERS score on th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 11, 2011 to Home Energy Ratings

12 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Kent Mitchell

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
22 minutes ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
10 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
10 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
13 hours ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
13 hours ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"
14 hours ago
Craig Foley replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Thanks Jan, your insight, as always, is invaluable. Your suggestions regarding a top down approach…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service