Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I have got to say it - you (generically stated) all are great at parroting the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 13, 2012 to BPI to Adopt ASHRAE Standard 62.2010?

13 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Craig A. Lawson

"Sure 89 is toast & 62.2's formula is (Total square foot of a home/100) + (Number…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 13, 2012 to BPI to Adopt ASHRAE Standard 62.2010?

13 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Craig A. Lawson

"The only issue(s) I can possibly see that Tedd didn't mention is possibly expansion…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"http://alagbs.com/energy-efficiency-audits that has three of our packages & the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 7, 2012 to Marketing | Packages

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Joshua Knittel

"I definitely have to agree with Bud Should these areas be corrected, yes... Are they…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 2, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"My .02 then... Spring & weatherstripped for front door then I agree the area is…"

30 May 31, 2012

"Ok I am confused - the mail slot only goes through the storm door, not the wood one?…"

30 May 31, 2012

"Shaking head slowly... When it is needed most, the driver is heat. On a very cold wi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 2, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I would recommend you check this post/blog out http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 1, 2012 to Spray Foam and 2009 IRC codes? Your interpretation?

8 May 14, 2012
Reply by Timothy Renz

"For the explaining part - I have to give props to Ben Stallings for the approach I u…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 28, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
19 minutes ago
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
4 hours ago
Profile IconLights N More, John Kamas and Chuck Santeler joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
6 hours ago
Crosbey Archery joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
6 hours ago
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post Energy Tips - Fresh Look at Heating and Cooling the Home
6 hours ago
tedkidd liked Luis Hernandez's discussion Airsealing an old basement ceiling
13 hours ago
Ryan T De La Rosa posted a blog post

The Clean Power Plan and What You Can Do

Last month, Jessica Hardcastle at Environment Leader described an especially non-polarizing…See More
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service