Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"I think one of the most important factor to recall (especially when talking about si…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I got to ask - When was the last time you did a calibration check because based on M…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"Hal you can get the smoke & fire spread rating from the manufacturer of each pro…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 12 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

6 Jul 12
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A few quick thoughts: For #1 - that is the minimum, he would say the optimal is all…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10 to Cold climate wall

2 Jul 11
Reply by Don Hynek

"What is the issues with the "homeowner special" concrete - wavy, falling apart, or..…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 22 to Concrete floor insulation details

2 Jun 24
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Wrong orifice for gas type? Bumped the burner knocking it out of alignment? Poor dra…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 8 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I am actually curious by what you mean from the floor to the wall - if they can see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 17 to Leveraging other trades to get EE

11 Jun 5
Reply by Craig Savage

"Well if budget dictates one uses wet / green wood, said budget had better dictate dr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 11 to High Density Foam -- Any Incidents of Cracking in Frame Walls as Studs Dry/Twist?

3 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A bunch of marketing terms is all that it sounds like - without specs or anything el…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"Sorry Richard, but that has nothing to do with the HVAC, that had to do with to thin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
13 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
20 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
20 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
20 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
21 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
21 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
yesterday
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service