Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (396)

Discussions Replied To (288) Replies Latest Activity

"Based on what I see on the pics you can't really - 2x4 wall with no soffit? The only…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 6, 2015 to Ventilating Attics- Rafter Vents

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by David Eakin

"There are two costs that show on most bills now - the electric used & how much t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 5, 2015 to How do we pay for the grid?

6 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - othe…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 27, 2015 to Software

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

""But passive house is passive house—the concept and principles remain the same" umm…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 22, 2015 to PHIUS+2015 Climate-Specific Passive Building Standard

6 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by terry nordbye

"You need to be a little more specific... Most of us just enter the data directly int…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 22, 2015 to Software

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"A few quick thoughts - always provide the test results on the same type of report -…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10, 2015 to Blower Door Testing for Code Compliance

13 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Donald Jahnke

"In all seriousness - just how many do you see (tested to make sure it was) & do…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 27, 2015 to Duct blaster with asbestos?

7 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Glen Gallo

"LMAO - maybe, you just never know Shoot if you can heat a Passive House with just a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 18, 2015 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"One to watch is ComEd up in Illinois, they seem to have a good plan & systems in…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 17, 2015 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

"Bud pretty much nailed it - only a powered damper would really help do what you are…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 21, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Jonny Fisher added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale

I have two Minneapolis Blower Doors + DG 700, duct blaster with manometer and some other…See More
11 hours ago
Jonny Fisher replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have two Minneapolis blower doors with DG 700.  I also have some other used equipment if you…"
11 hours ago
Nolan Walker replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Hamed, I have an extra Minneapolis blower door system - nolanwalker@gmail.com for more…"
12 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have a Minneapolis Bloor Door + DG700 I am wanting to sell. Please contact me at…"
14 hours ago
Hamed Ghanbari added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700

Looking to buy a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700, any assistant would be greatly appreciated.…See More
15 hours ago
Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA posted a status
"See my latest blog on "Appraiser Competency-The Simple Version" https://adomatis.wordpress.com/"
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service