Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"I am actually curious by what you mean from the floor to the wall - if they can see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 17 to Leveraging other trades to get EE

11 Jun 5
Reply by Craig Savage

"Well if budget dictates one uses wet / green wood, said budget had better dictate dr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 11 to High Density Foam -- Any Incidents of Cracking in Frame Walls as Studs Dry/Twist?

3 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A bunch of marketing terms is all that it sounds like - without specs or anything el…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"Sorry Richard, but that has nothing to do with the HVAC, that had to do with to thin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Ahh but we are talking the attic floor & not the roof sheathing, no? As for hot…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"I am right there with you Ed but with that many use the open cell to do the air seal…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Well I will call BS - you do not need electrical bills et al (which Blasnik actually…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 24 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27
Reply by Brett Little

"If there are no changes (mechanicals, leakage, etc...) a house rated a 75 5 years ag…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 22 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27
Reply by Brett Little

"Vapor issue is the only one I can think of though if you use a vapor retarder paint…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 21 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Mineral wool is good at doing that but as described in the article this install was…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 19 to Best Insulation For Older Building With Potential Moisture

8 Mar 27
Reply by Roy L. Miller

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan posted a photo
3 hours ago
Mike Burton joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Tri,p Your 'Yard sign' comment caught my eye.  I work with a Radiant Barrier…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconEric Kjelshus and Trip Smith joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
7 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"When it costs the same price as 2 separate systems there is no juice regardless of how hard you…"
8 hours ago
j. west shared Christopher Morin's blog post on Facebook
14 hours ago
j. west commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"You're right Christopher- the trick to saving the profit margin is being in several places at…"
14 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Nice posts Steven and Eric.   Scale on my combi is a recurring problem.  Attaching…"
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service