Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the issues with the "homeowner special" concrete - wavy, falling apart, or..…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 22 to Concrete floor insulation details

2 Jun 24
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Wrong orifice for gas type? Bumped the burner knocking it out of alignment? Poor dra…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 8 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I am actually curious by what you mean from the floor to the wall - if they can see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 17 to Leveraging other trades to get EE

11 Jun 5
Reply by Craig Savage

"Well if budget dictates one uses wet / green wood, said budget had better dictate dr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 11 to High Density Foam -- Any Incidents of Cracking in Frame Walls as Studs Dry/Twist?

3 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A bunch of marketing terms is all that it sounds like - without specs or anything el…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to 'Shielding insulation'

3 Apr 9
Reply by Shawna Henderson

"Sorry Richard, but that has nothing to do with the HVAC, that had to do with to thin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Ahh but we are talking the attic floor & not the roof sheathing, no? As for hot…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 29 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"I am right there with you Ed but with that many use the open cell to do the air seal…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 28 to Open cell foam and cellulose... Can they work together?

11 Mar 29
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Well I will call BS - you do not need electrical bills et al (which Blasnik actually…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 24 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27
Reply by Brett Little

"If there are no changes (mechanicals, leakage, etc...) a house rated a 75 5 years ag…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 22 to HERS Index tracking 5 years or more after construction

18 Mar 27
Reply by Brett Little

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"I agree and studies done will agree with you in those cases too - it makes sense when there is…"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"You might want to check out this discussion in my…"
5 hours ago
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"In this scenario the walls were made of R35 rigid foam. Even if ex-employee of big energy company…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconMary Patterson and Lisa Meaders joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
yesterday
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
Saturday
Egr renovations posted a status
Saturday
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service