Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry it has been to long, but each state agrees to certain terms which include over…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 24 to Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?

6 Mar 5
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"In short no as I have seen shoddy & awesome work by those certified & not -…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 23 to Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?

6 Mar 5
Reply by Michael Dunseith

"Location??? Why do you have to vent? Foam for channel, enough to deal with dew-point…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 21 to Vented cathedral ceiling construction advice...

8 Mar 11
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The governments take on the numbers between 1980 to 2009: EIA "

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 19 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Correct me if I am wrong but isn't supply only considered bad in your area? Even if…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 18 to smoky neighbor

8 Feb 19
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"No one can give you a valid price as there is so much that goes into - size of the u…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 6 to Whole-house Ductless Mini-split install costs

4 Feb 19
Reply by Jose Macho

"Link doesn't work Bud? I doubt Direct Vent as the lack of oxygen should trip the saf…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 28 to CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine

8 Feb 19
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Bob nailed it - utilities are overseen by Corporation Commissions which look at all…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 11 to Utility death spiral = higher taxes? Perhaps...

9 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Just a few quick thoughts - rehab compared to new will always cost more, sometimes b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 3 to OK. Costs.

5 Jan 3
Reply by scottscontracting

"No problem - tied into the exhaust then it becomes a "balanced" solution & while…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 2 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"I am getting a lot of "bad idea" push back on this.  I fully understand that…"
11 hours ago
Greg Mitchell commented on Larry Ralph Jr's blog post Top 7 Worst Crawl Space Repairs
"Spray Foam should be used in crawlspaces.   To learn about closed cell foam in crawlspaces…"
11 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Right you are. You have to ask: what will the cellulose contribute.  Here in Minneapolis we…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
"All slabs float. We have been installing radiant floors on various slab constructions since the…"
yesterday
Tony Hicks replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
"2" XPS foam. I'd love an R-20. Having foam thick enough to get an R-20 would be…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"Sorry, I did missed the "siding nailed directly to the framing", my grandfather would…"
yesterday
Morgan M Audetat replied to Larry Schaffert's discussion How to correctly insulate exterior wall in a 1900 house?
"My own farm house is sided with 1/2" t&g pine boards and vinyl. We foamed then from the…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service