Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know, never really looked into it"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 5, 2012 to New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I will freely admit that todays wood does suck compared to years past but if built p…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 4, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

""IMHO For a member of our profession not to support these initiatives is either naiv…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 4, 2012 to New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I'll bite "There may be ways to get improved benefits without going through the HERS…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 3, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"Just a heads up, check out the date - that is from 2002 and outdated Is it possible…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 27, 2011 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Thats the old ASHRAE one & except for a few rare jurisdictions & BPI that st…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 11, 2011 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012

"Always check with your local AHJ, but the most common one is 7.5 CFM per person (bas…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 11, 2011 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012

"heh, I see that... For me, it really has nothing to do with politics. Lets back up j…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 9, 2011 to New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Sorry, but since you asked - my first thought after reading the bill was thank goodn…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 9, 2011 to New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Most definetly and that is the problem with trying to find a one size fits all diffr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 7, 2011 to Mold on exterior walls

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
yesterday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
yesterday
Chris Leach replied to Richard Beyer's discussion "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"
"The problems will surface soon enough . Why don't we take a second look at this over rated…"
yesterday
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
yesterday
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
yesterday
tedkidd commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"Nice post Tom! I really like how he puts that. Leveraging interests so they can optimize…"
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"As a contractor in the region - we frequently wonder how/why you can be a non-profit?  Oregon…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service