Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"There are plenty of "on-demand" systems out there that are fully integrated already…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 24, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"My .02 - you might want to check with the program on getting a temporary waiver - ju…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 23, 2012 to New BPI certifications re-visited

7 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by David Eggleton

"The new certs don't fully go live until after yours expire, so if your job requires…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 21, 2012 to New BPI certifications re-visited

7 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by David Eggleton

"In short - YES dependent on what the criminal charge was Besides with as wacked out…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 20, 2012 to Background checks

4 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

"Are contractors afraid of the consequences of getting a home too tight? Mold, Poor C…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 20, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hopefully someone else chimes in if they know diffrent, but based on my recollection…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 19, 2012 to Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Christopher Retzler

"Actually so I can stop guessing at what you are looking at & thinking - where is…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 18, 2012 to Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

13 Apr 19, 2012

"Craig if you leave a space you need to leave some sort of opening from what I recall…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 18, 2012 to Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

13 Apr 19, 2012

"Aha, you know that is something I have never really looked into but have heard where…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 5, 2012 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry I didn't check the links, but that sounds like glass with a low-e coating appl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 1, 2012 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

John Nicholas commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Revisiting Electrification
"Electrification for heating is bad.   Nope! Electric Resistance heating is not efficient.…"
16 minutes ago
Bryan Pringle replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Funny you mention his name. I have not run this exact plan by him, but I had the opportunity to…"
31 minutes ago
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Bryan, you might try Bill Hulstrunk at National Fiber.   I bounced this scheme off of him some…"
53 minutes ago
norman farwell replied to Bryan Pringle's discussion Dense packed cellulose in basement?
"Robert, The history of building materials in this country should make us all cautious about the…"
1 hour ago
David Eakin commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Revisiting Electrification
"Alan, it's not the source of the energy that's important - it's the amount of energy…"
3 hours ago
Brennan Less commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Revisiting Electrification
"In case this is useful for anyone, I have calculated the 2010 carbon emissions per unit of…"
4 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI Announces Tony Woods Award Recipient and Hall of Fame Inductees

BPI is proud to announce that Peter Troast of Energy Circle Pro has been awarded the 2015 Tony…See More
5 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

BPI Announces Tony Woods Award Recipient and Hall of Fame Inductees

BPI is proud to announce that Peter Troast of Energy Circle Pro has been awarded the 2015 Tony…See More
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service