Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"Mixed bag in the N / S (more northern than southern) - but being in a coastal area &…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 7, 2011 to Mold on exterior walls

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

"First it all depends on your climate - down here it is caused by humidity & is g…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 7, 2011 to Mold on exterior walls

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

"LOL & Amen - that is because most of them are nothing but smoke & mirrors No…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 26, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Just a quick thought, but you might get better results posting in the group for that…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 24, 2011 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Umm, the required 1" space is correct, but by the way you worded it is off & the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 24, 2011 to Radiant barrier over blown in insulation

21 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Generally OC foam is sprayed in 1 shot or lift ~ CC foam due to the exothermic react…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 23, 2011 to Crawlspace (and Spray Foam) from Hell

9 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

"Per the SPFA guidelines and almost any contract document I have seen - if 2" is list…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 23, 2011 to Crawlspace (and Spray Foam) from Hell

9 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

"All things being equal & everything being done properly (air sealing, baffles, h…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 19, 2011 to Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic

4 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ok, I must be missing something here or my memory is going - if the crawl is part of…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 11, 2011 to Duct testing in a conditioned crawlspace

13 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

"Just a quick primer on them: http://blog.sls-construction.com/2011/reading-your-elec…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 8, 2011 to Smart Meters

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
2 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
2 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
5 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
5 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
5 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
6 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
6 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
6 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
6 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service