Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"in general, I would say no based on the climate there, but Martin Holladay did a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 19, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"As I recall, HRV's have a drain tube to help eliminate this issue & that might h…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 11, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"no link or price? I take it this is the link: http://www.buildingperformanceworkshop…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 4, 2012 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Forgive me but - Bull $$$$ New construction - no issues Remodels - healthy or sensit…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 30, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Damien, if you do that, your results are inaccurate and of course the HVAC guy has a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 28, 2012 to Duct Testing

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The problem is not per se the reflective or low-e coating but a combination of cheap…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 26, 2012 to Will it ever be against the law to install a window that reflects sunlight?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Uh first it's not exhaust only... No idea about the core but I wouldn't recomend tha…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 23, 2012 to ERV in humid climate zone (CZ-2A)

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"It depends on what the issue is, but in many cases you can tweak or shim the hinge s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 15, 2012 to Out of Square Door, How to Fix ?

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Jeff Warner

"Don't know, never really looked into it"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 5, 2012 to New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I will freely admit that todays wood does suck compared to years past but if built p…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 4, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
9 hours ago
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
14 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
yesterday
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service