Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Dittos on Cory's point DOE still allows for it to be used even in retrofits http://b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Knob and tube

9 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Stratton

"If I am reading this question correctly the answer would be 0 - now if you are talki…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 25, 2012 to Soffit Overhang Spray Foam

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bump... Done"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 23, 2012 to Please take a quick survey: How do YOU use Home Energy Pros?

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

"in general, I would say no based on the climate there, but Martin Holladay did a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 19, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"As I recall, HRV's have a drain tube to help eliminate this issue & that might h…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 11, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"no link or price? I take it this is the link: http://www.buildingperformanceworkshop…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 4, 2012 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Forgive me but - Bull $$$$ New construction - no issues Remodels - healthy or sensit…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 30, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Damien, if you do that, your results are inaccurate and of course the HVAC guy has a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 28, 2012 to Duct Testing

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The problem is not per se the reflective or low-e coating but a combination of cheap…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 26, 2012 to Will it ever be against the law to install a window that reflects sunlight?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Uh first it's not exhaust only... No idea about the core but I wouldn't recomend tha…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 23, 2012 to ERV in humid climate zone (CZ-2A)

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan posted a photo
1 hour ago
Mike Burton joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Tri,p Your 'Yard sign' comment caught my eye.  I work with a Radiant Barrier…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconEric Kjelshus and Trip Smith joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
6 hours ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"When it costs the same price as 2 separate systems there is no juice regardless of how hard you…"
7 hours ago
j. west shared Christopher Morin's blog post on Facebook
12 hours ago
j. west commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"You're right Christopher- the trick to saving the profit margin is being in several places at…"
13 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Nice posts Steven and Eric.   Scale on my combi is a recurring problem.  Attaching…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service