Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Shaking head slowly... When it is needed most, the driver is heat. On a very cold wi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 2, 2012 to The Short-Circuit Theory, Keep or Remove Those Gable Vents?

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I would recommend you check this post/blog out http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 1, 2012 to Spray Foam and 2009 IRC codes? Your interpretation?

8 May 14, 2012
Reply by Timothy Renz

"For the explaining part - I have to give props to Ben Stallings for the approach I u…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 28, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Shaking head slowly 1st - no 2nd - ummm, foam like the codes require Pretty much cor…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 26, 2012 to Your thoughts on wiring fiberglass batts to the roof deck (hot dry climate)

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

"depends on the setup - with a homerun to each sink, tub, etc... you would have to in…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 25, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Ah ha - you know there is a big difference between "became aware" and I sell or offe…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 25, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"There are plenty of "on-demand" systems out there that are fully integrated already…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 24, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"My .02 - you might want to check with the program on getting a temporary waiver - ju…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 23, 2012 to New BPI certifications re-visited

7 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by David Eggleton

"The new certs don't fully go live until after yours expire, so if your job requires…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 21, 2012 to New BPI certifications re-visited

7 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by David Eggleton

"In short - YES dependent on what the criminal charge was Besides with as wacked out…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 20, 2012 to Background checks

4 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Leslie McDowell, BPI

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  You are the first person who has ever told me they prefer lower CFM. What you left out…"
5 hours ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Tamarack has lower CFM than typical fans and has a insulated lid that automatically closes when fan…"
5 hours ago
Tom Conlon's discussion was featured

Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

I just searched this forum for "Whole House Fan", but I didn't find much about them (except …See More
6 hours ago
Tom White shared Brandon Walton's blog post on Twitter
6 hours ago
Brandon Walton's blog post was featured

12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck

Every home is unique and differs from the last. It would be a perfect world (from a project…See More
6 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
8 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Kurt, Whoops, looks like I got my links mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out. Here's the…"
8 hours ago
Kurt Shafer replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Glen,  I went to Homepower.com and did a search for whole house fan. Could not find that…"
8 hours ago
Glen Gallo replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I no longer have my subscription to the Home Power Magazine but these figures were pulled from the…"
8 hours ago
"Glen,  I read your blog with some interest.  You say  " Per the Home…"
9 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"OMG, you are one of those myopic thinkers are you? Others do it better therefore drastic action is…"
9 hours ago
"I do not like them and I am in Southern California. I think the whole house fan in prescriptive…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service