Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"& now Clean Edisons (was posted on Linked In & now it's gone(?): As the CEO…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 9, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"It got confirmed via David Butler about 2 hours ago after he called BPI directly (Li…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Well it appears to be Clean Edison as they are no longer listed but... I don't see a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Ok I will bite - who got expelled & where's the press release?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 1, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"So when you need to extend the "pilot" for a fifth time because of hardly any intere…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 1, 2012 to Apply Now to Take the Home Energy Professional Pilot Exams

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"For static pressure (especially as I am not in the mood to do a bunch of typing) -  …"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 31, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"What are the airflows per register, wheres the duct leakage, how much, did you do a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 30, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Seriously? Have you ever heard the saying about not judging a book by it's cover - i…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 29, 2012 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"That is easy, contact Jason - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/JasonPayne, beyo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 28, 2012 to Thoughts on advertising through Angie's List and\or Service Magic.

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by John Redmond

"My pleasure & there's your answer - "and here AL has seen explosive growth" so t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 28, 2012 to Thoughts on advertising through Angie's List and\or Service Magic.

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by John Redmond

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"thank you sir!! If you have any other tips Id appreciate. I am new in this industry and I go and…"
28 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation…"
1 hour ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Wow, I am very sad to hear about your eyes.  Would have been super to do that comparison. Good…"
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
2 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
3 hours ago
John Nicholas commented on Michael Stuart's group INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS
"Don,  You are incorrect!  This is *NOT* the only course available that meets the ASNT…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service