Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"Run far & fast - this can be worse than asbestos for not only you, your crews, b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 23, 2012 to Meth Labs

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"The EPA doesn't set the "longetivity standards" or control costs One reason why the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Most I have heard consider being within 2% "accurate" - that is something you would…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Commercial is another kettle of fish & unless you are an engineer the chances of…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 8, 2012 to The commercial side, are we missing big opportunities?

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I think Bud did a great job on nailing the issue on the head & yes to the chimne…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 6, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"In all seriousness, knowing what I charge, or someone else charges isn't really goin…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 21, 2012 to Reader Duct Testing Question

6 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Home Energy Magazine

"Having been in enough attics out there, I know it can be a nightmare but in reality…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 15, 2012 to Insulating Rigid Ducts in attic space - best practices?

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Bubble wrap is nothing but marketing BS, and the FG isn't even going to be close to…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 15, 2012 to Insulating Rigid Ducts in attic space - best practices?

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Sorry I have got to say it - you (generically stated) all are great at parroting the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 13, 2012 to BPI to Adopt ASHRAE Standard 62.2010?

13 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Craig A. Lawson

"Sure 89 is toast & 62.2's formula is (Total square foot of a home/100) + (Number…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 13, 2012 to BPI to Adopt ASHRAE Standard 62.2010?

13 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Craig A. Lawson

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
5 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
5 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
5 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
7 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
7 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
8 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
8 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
8 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
8 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
9 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service