Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice points, though they also need to list the one overriding exception which is if…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 20, 2012 to What shall we do?

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Glen Gallo

"I know about the breakup (and it's not limited to just one take), and where PHIUS wa…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 7, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Maybe I missed something but since when did Mr. Feist say it is my way or the highwa…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Nice point Bud & I might have to actually add that to the article assuming you d…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Here is a chart I did showing the pressures: Unit to pascal 25 Pa 50 Pa 75 Pa 1 at…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Do a Manual J with all the improvements being made. Then do the rest of the alphabet…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 15, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I hate to say this, but I don't think you get it. I don't think you fully understand…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 11, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Ahh, sorry now I see the other tab. In all seriousness, you should consider siting d…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 10, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"There are more factors that come into play on commercial bills like demand charges,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 9, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"& now Clean Edisons (was posted on Linked In & now it's gone(?): As the CEO…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 9, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
yesterday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
yesterday
Chris Leach replied to Richard Beyer's discussion "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"
"The problems will surface soon enough . Why don't we take a second look at this over rated…"
yesterday
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
yesterday
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
Thursday
tedkidd commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"Nice post Tom! I really like how he puts that. Leveraging interests so they can optimize…"
Thursday
Kent Mitchell commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"As a contractor in the region - we frequently wonder how/why you can be a non-profit?  Oregon…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service