Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"What are the airflows per register, wheres the duct leakage, how much, did you do a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 30, 2012 to Installing additional supply runs from the main trunk.

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Seriously? Have you ever heard the saying about not judging a book by it's cover - i…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 29, 2012 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"That is easy, contact Jason - http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profile/JasonPayne, beyo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 28, 2012 to Thoughts on advertising through Angie's List and\or Service Magic.

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by John Redmond

"My pleasure & there's your answer - "and here AL has seen explosive growth" so t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 28, 2012 to Thoughts on advertising through Angie's List and\or Service Magic.

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by John Redmond

"First just like any other type of advertising, it depends on if that is where your c…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 27, 2012 to Thoughts on advertising through Angie's List and\or Service Magic.

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by John Redmond

"Run far & fast - this can be worse than asbestos for not only you, your crews, b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 23, 2012 to Meth Labs

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"The EPA doesn't set the "longetivity standards" or control costs One reason why the…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 13, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Most I have heard consider being within 2% "accurate" - that is something you would…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 13, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Commercial is another kettle of fish & unless you are an engineer the chances of…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 8, 2012 to The commercial side, are we missing big opportunities?

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I think Bud did a great job on nailing the issue on the head & yes to the chimne…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 6, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
""I have no interest in bantering or arguing with you." AGREED! I look at these…"
55 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, it appears Richard is more about getting the last word than about learning a new thing.…"
58 minutes ago
Todd Collins replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Richard,  I don't believe I am missing any points.  As I mentioned... I have no…"
1 hour ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, Your missing the point. I can only suggest for you to read all the links attached within that…"
1 hour ago
Tom Conlon replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Excellent snapshot, Griffin. You didn't happen to notice the fan manufacturer's name on…"
2 hours ago
Brandon Walton replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Thanks Don! "
3 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I was aware of but unfamiliar with them until moving to Southern California in 2012. After seeing…"
7 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"David,  I don't think forcing people to do things works out well for anyone.  Any…"
8 hours ago
David Eakin commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
""I believe it is our job to educate the consumer, understand the problems, help them…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconGary Fitzgerald, LOUIS ANDERSON and Jeremy Hargreaves joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
eric anderson replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"In Connecticut’s climate, I am not in favor of them . Either they are the big old style that…"
10 hours ago
Don Fitchett replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Every little bit helps. :)"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service