Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reminder - done"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 29, 2012 to RESNET Draft Standard 301-01

1 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"You nailed the reason - condensation The next reason is dampers & wind In some c…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 27, 2012 to Controlling Passive Air Flow

77 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I am by no means an expert in this area & you should call one in to look at it b…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 25, 2012 to Domestic HWH diverter missing, or just different?

8 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Cory Chovanec

"Nice points, though they also need to list the one overriding exception which is if…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 20, 2012 to What shall we do?

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Glen Gallo

"I know about the breakup (and it's not limited to just one take), and where PHIUS wa…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 7, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Maybe I missed something but since when did Mr. Feist say it is my way or the highwa…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Nice point Bud & I might have to actually add that to the article assuming you d…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Here is a chart I did showing the pressures: Unit to pascal 25 Pa 50 Pa 75 Pa 1 at…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Do a Manual J with all the improvements being made. Then do the rest of the alphabet…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 15, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I hate to say this, but I don't think you get it. I don't think you fully understand…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 11, 2012 to Utility company's diabolical rate plans don't save the consumer equivalent to what they conserve

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
11 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
12 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
18 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Casey Gesell posted videos
yesterday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service