Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"If memory serves me correctly you need 2" per codes to qualify which should put you…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"What a mess but there is one simple rule to always keep in mind - if water might be…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"1. Well if you go with #3 - you had better be running 6 or more to get the proper R-…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 2, 2013 to Unvented Roof Assembly

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"The biggest issue is checking the cavities first for any signs of water intrusion &a…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 2, 2013 to Does adding drill-and-fill insulation to uninsulated exterior walls without re-cladding lead to moisture issues in the wall cavities?

6 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"Assuming I am reading this right... Bathroom vents typically only extract 75 - 80% o…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 24, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"Do a true duct leakage test, dominant is pretty worthless Do not do a static pressur…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 24, 2013 to Easy Tests for HVAC during audit

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"Build a box, air seal & mound insulation over them equivalent to what's around t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 23, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Over what exactly - the code process is involved of many groups who all have an inte…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 23, 2013 to Building Codes to be voted on in Oct.

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Yeah that is a big issue, especially with the improvements made to not only the equi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 21, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I was hoping someone else would pop in, but as I recall some models (if not all) hav…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 21, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
21 hours ago
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
Saturday
Colin Genge posted events
Friday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
Friday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service