Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"The Brits are doing the same thing we are which is the issue - if you do X you will…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 24, 2014 to Energy Savings that Are Hot Air!

13 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Answer equals = U * A * T As you are missing A or area.... for the first one What th…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 18, 2014 to Calculating heat loss

3 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Most of the states I know that require testing allow HERS Raters, those with BPI cer…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13, 2013 to Third party testing rqmt

2 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Eric Sperline

"LOL, par for the course with some of these fixes for mobile homes - you are talking…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 10, 2013 to Water Water Everywhere

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Well one would have to look into the wall/roof to see how it was done but yes both s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 5, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"As there are a few different types, impossible to answer without some pics & mor…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"No & most people that were going to take it already have back when it was $1500…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 26, 2013 to Energy Efficiency Federal Tax Credit extension beyond 2013?

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I have seen them hidden in soffits, using ducted mini-splits, part of cabinetry, etc…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 18, 2013 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I got to agree with Gallo, fix the fit first & then make sure the secondary door…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 12, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"Its not the number of systems, it is how it is done & sized I see plenty of 3 fl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Renewable Rant: Traditional Energy!

Why, when I open up a newsletter or market evaluation report about “traditional energy” markets, do…See More
9 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion was featured

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
10 hours ago
Luis Hernandez's discussion was featured

ERV Configuration

Greetings everyone,     I did an energy audit on this new home that is too tight and needs…See More
10 hours ago
Kim Tanner's discussion was featured
10 hours ago
John Nicholas's discussion was featured

Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question

Melissa Baldridge inquired about installing slab edge insulation on a potential E-Star certified…See More
10 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge's discussion was featured

ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

Folks,Let's say I have a client who's building slab on grade and intending to certify E-STAR.  I'm…See More
10 hours ago
Sean Maxwell's discussion was featured

Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

Hi guys,We're pushing for blower door testing in the building code here in Australia and we think…See More
10 hours ago
Bob Blanchette's discussion was featured

Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

Has anybody done testing on delivered CFM of ceiling fans? Energy star has a test room where the…See More
10 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service