Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (340)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Tony Rigdon

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Tony Rigdon

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 14 to air infiltration total

2 Sep 16
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Jeffrey - yes I got to agree with you on the cost. Of course part of this is because…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Anything is possible as I have met great independents & even great "contractor"…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

10 Sep 11
Reply by richard gaughan

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 18 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Sorry Richard but you can't construct a home like you did a 100 years ago as the old…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 14 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I think one of the most important factor to recall (especially when talking about si…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I got to ask - When was the last time you did a calibration check because based on M…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA's Conference in St. Louis last week was a great success! Presentations at http://www.eeba.org/conference/2014-presentations."
14 hours ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"It helps for companies to understand what the public wants and to educate them so that realtors are…"
14 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Bret and thans for the offer.   I sent you a friend request so I can send you a…"
14 hours ago
Kevin Jordan shared George Kopf's discussion on Facebook
14 hours ago
Kevin Jordan replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"so who funds the greening of the inventory? would this be company by company?"
14 hours ago
Don Fitchett commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post A Day in the Life of Learning
"This is a great addition to the July edition. Our PLC training uses the three areas too, but more…"
14 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hal, Not sure if you serve the Little Rock market, or know of a company who does. If you know of…"
15 hours ago
Robert Cameron's discussion was featured

Air duct testing questions.

Many towns are now adopting the 2012 code about duct testing.  This is a great thing. However I…See More
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service