Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"I really got to say it depends on your definition of green & are we talking buil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 22 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 20 to Inconsistant Local Authority

2 Oct 24
Reply by Richard L. Sanderson

"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the A…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30 to Air duct testing questions.

1 Sep 30
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 14 to air infiltration total

2 Sep 16
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Jeffrey - yes I got to agree with you on the cost. Of course part of this is because…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Anything is possible as I have met great independents & even great "contractor"…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

10 Sep 11
Reply by richard gaughan

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 18 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
2 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
3 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
11 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
11 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
12 hours ago
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service