Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (313) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry but no, not that big of a thing up here Biggest issue I see for most is everyo…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied on Sunday to Solar panel leasing

15 yesterday
Reply by John Nicholas

"Clearest concise piece I have seen - https://runonsun.com/newsletters/v2015/02-Newsl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 19 to Solar panel leasing

15 yesterday
Reply by John Nicholas

"A few quick thoughts - main issue is in the summer with open cell? If so I would str…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 14 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"Stagnation / inversion layer - common with radiant heated buildings where the heat s…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 13 to What causes a temperature plane in a home

9 yesterday
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Pascals for stack has been discussed to death here Wind is pretty easy to find &…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 18 to Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.

5 Mar 23
Reply by Daniel James Grundy

"Any chance of asbestos - it is an automatic no thanks Have you thought about pressur…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Mar 15 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"Mold? Shoot I have a picture of a smiley face on a wall - reason it was sprayed with…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 16 to Strange IR Image

7 Mar 9
Reply by Brad Cook

"Well as most I know (if not all) wont meet the energy code - none and for those that…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 13 to Glass Block Windows

1 Jan 13
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Looks like the ICC cracked down on a few sites - one I still see (but have never use…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 17, 2016 to What were R-value requirements of various code versions?

8 Jan 5
Reply by Martin Newmark

"http://thehtrc.com/2014/first-look-upcoming-codes-changes has the national 2006 to 2…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 15, 2016 to What were R-value requirements of various code versions?

8 Jan 5
Reply by Martin Newmark

RSS

Forum Discussions

What causes a temperature plane in a home

Started by Energy Wise Solutions in HVAC. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus yesterday. 9 Replies

Solar panel leasing

Started by Luis Hernandez in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas yesterday. 15 Replies

Factory built Net Zero

Started by Steven Lefler in General Forum. Last reply by Steven Lefler May 18. 3 Replies

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
yesterday
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
yesterday
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service