Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculat…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied 15 hours ago to Basing air exchange on house volume??

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Bud Poll

"Actually I got to say this helps explain your seemingly recent anti-foam crusade. In…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 13 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 on Thursday
Reply by Chris Leach

"The answer lies somewhere in the middle - just because you seal up X amount does not…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Dec 4 to Blower Door Question

15 on Thursday
Reply by j. west

"I really got to say it depends on your definition of green & are we talking buil…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 22 to What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?

2 Oct 22
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Oct 20 to Inconsistant Local Authority

2 Oct 24
Reply by Richard L. Sanderson

"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the A…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30 to Air duct testing questions.

1 Sep 30
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 14 to air infiltration total

2 Sep 16
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Todd St.Clair joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
2 hours ago
Todd St.Clair replied to Jim Falakos's discussion Treat Software in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"How long ago did you buy this, if it was good for 5 months? And how much would you take for this."
2 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Hi Sean, yes I am struggling with this and that is why I opened the discussion, so a definite…"
4 hours ago
Lynda Wright is now a member of Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculate ACH As for…"
15 hours ago
Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
Friday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service