Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA,…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied 20 hours ago to Inconsistant Local Authority

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the A…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 30 to Air duct testing questions.

1 Sep 30
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 23 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 22 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 14 to air infiltration total

2 Sep 16
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Jeffrey - yes I got to agree with you on the cost. Of course part of this is because…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Anything is possible as I have met great independents & even great "contractor"…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

10 Sep 11
Reply by richard gaughan

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 18 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Sorry Richard but you can't construct a home like you did a 100 years ago as the old…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 14 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted videos
3 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
7 hours ago
Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconCynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon, Mathew Castel and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
12 hours ago
Andy Li joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
12 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"
14 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service