Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a few thoughts & I am basing this on dedicated exhausts with an E/HRV (that…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 13 to ERV Configuration

15 on Thursday
Reply by Luke Langhals

"Sorry but I got to disagree - exhaust from a bath (and kitchens) should go out throu…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 11 to ERV Configuration

15 on Thursday
Reply by Luke Langhals

"The true answer is - it depends. Certain style homes in certain areas one might say…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 8 to Shell Sealing Limits to Existing Homes

5 Aug 11
Reply by tedkidd

"Long time no hear Bud & good points As for codes - yes it requires a barrier unl…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 6 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11
Reply by tedkidd

"The insulation job is quite simply a freaking eyesore & mess - with that it shou…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 30 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11
Reply by tedkidd

"commercial is 67% efficiency & 2.8 cfm per watt for residential as I recall on 2…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 30 to IECC 2012 & 2015 Compliance & HRVs

4 Aug 11
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

"Check with the manufacturer - You probably should have at least 5' of space in betwe…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 19 to ERV Configuration

15 on Thursday
Reply by Luke Langhals

"Simple is best - pull from one area & deliver to another. I prefer supply by sle…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 19 to ERV Configuration

15 on Thursday
Reply by Luke Langhals

"Interesting question - the only item I know of is the minimum 8" for proper air flow…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 3 to Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

3 Jul 3
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Got to ask, have you looked into the commercial version"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 13 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13
Reply by John Nicholas

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

David Holtzclaw replied to Steve Mann's discussion Alnor 6200 LoFlo Capture Hood in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Steve I'm interested 402-213-3788 dholtzclaw@transductiontechnologies.com thanks david "
10 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Steve Mann's discussion Alnor 6200 LoFlo Capture Hood in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"call me Monday 816-537-5100 "
10 hours ago
Steve Mann added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Alnor 6200 LoFlo Capture Hood

I've got an Alnor 6200 Balometer (Flowhood) I'd like to get rid of. No longer needed--I have a big…See More
11 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted an event
Thumbnail

MA Crew Chief/BPI Building Analyst Training at Bristol Community College at Commonwealth Landing

September 12, 2016 at 9am to September 16, 2016 at 4:30pm
Bristol Community College has created a hands-on training cabin in their laboratory.  This class…See More
15 hours ago
Daniel Morrison replied to John Nicholas's discussion Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question
"John, I just collaborated with Steve Baczek on a few videos for ProTradeCraft about slab insulation…"
22 hours ago
Profile IconMichael Sumpter and Bill Gartner joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Malcolm Jackson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Amber Vignieri liked tedkidd's discussion What if more efficient homes were actually worth more?
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service