Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage area…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied on Sunday to air infiltration total

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"You do know you need to be a certified Lead Renovator to even do a contract on a pre…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Sep 10 to Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

2 Sep 10
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Jeffrey - yes I got to agree with you on the cost. Of course part of this is because…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Anything is possible as I have met great independents & even great "contractor"…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 24 to Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

10 Sep 11
Reply by richard gaughan

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 18 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Sorry Richard but you can't construct a home like you did a 100 years ago as the old…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 14 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I think one of the most important factor to recall (especially when talking about si…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"I got to ask - When was the last time you did a calibration check because based on M…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"Hal you can get the smoke & fire spread rating from the manufacturer of each pro…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 12 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

6 Jul 12
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A few quick thoughts: For #1 - that is the minimum, he would say the optimal is all…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10 to Cold climate wall

2 Jul 11
Reply by Don Hynek

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted videos
7 hours ago
Gerald Shechter posted videos
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
10 hours ago
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
10 hours ago
Jan Green replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Craig, I like your thinking!  With my new broker, I've been able to communicate more…"
11 hours ago
Craig Foley replied to George Kopf's discussion Real Estate Professionals need our support - but how?
"Thanks Jan, your insight, as always, is invaluable. Your suggestions regarding a top down approach…"
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Brett, you just asked the million dollar question when it comes to OUR coating. Now I will let the…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service