Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Check with the manufacturer - You probably should have at least 5' of space in betwe…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 19 to ERV Configuration

5 15 hours ago
Reply by tedkidd

"Simple is best - pull from one area & deliver to another. I prefer supply by sle…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 19 to ERV Configuration

5 15 hours ago
Reply by tedkidd

"Interesting question - the only item I know of is the minimum 8" for proper air flow…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 3 to Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

3 Jul 3
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Got to ask, have you looked into the commercial version"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 13 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13
Reply by John Nicholas

"Really it all comes down to usage - recovery periods generally use the elements espe…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 24 to Net Zero Energy Hot Water

18 May 12
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Yes it can provide shade & you have a nice ventilation chamber under it - with t…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 6 to Cooling effect from solar panels

15 May 5
Reply by Steve Leombruno

"Flex is the worst product you can use, especially with it sloping back into the bath…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 19 to Condensation from ceiling vent fan in barn bathroom

6 Feb 19
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"You may wish to reread - it reduces "concentrations" not radon entering which can st…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 2 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"I don't think anyone here, much less me has an issue with old texts as much does sta…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Feb 1 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Let me just state "use your head" does not mean you are not, you are questioning whi…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jan 25 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Derrick Koehn commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
2 hours ago
Derrick Koehn joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
2 hours ago
Derrick Koehn posted a video

Tips on Wood Preparation & Use - Heatmaster SS G-Series

A few tips to get the most energy out of your wood using an outdoor wood stove. http://www.pineviewwoodstoves.com http://www.heatmasterss.com
2 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Zonal Pressure Puzzle

I have a wonderful little (16 x 14 x 8) test cabin at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA. …See More
9 hours ago
Sarah Holloway posted a blog post

Play Game of Homes, by EnergyLogic, Inc.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Game of Homes, our cutting edge scenario based training tool…See More
10 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
14 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
15 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service