Sean Lintow Sr's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks fine on IE 11 - time to upgrade your computers?"

Sean Lintow Sr replied on Monday to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by William Reid

"Sorry Richard but you can't construct a home like you did a 100 years ago as the old…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 14 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

12 on Thursday
Reply by JEFFREY M HUGO, CBO

"I think one of the most important factor to recall (especially when talking about si…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 12 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

12 on Thursday
Reply by JEFFREY M HUGO, CBO

"I got to ask - When was the last time you did a calibration check because based on M…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 yesterday
Reply by Paul Morin

"Hal you can get the smoke & fire spread rating from the manufacturer of each pro…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 12 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

6 Jul 12
Reply by Richard Beyer

"A few quick thoughts: For #1 - that is the minimum, he would say the optimal is all…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jul 10 to Cold climate wall

2 Jul 11
Reply by Don Hynek

"What is the issues with the "homeowner special" concrete - wavy, falling apart, or..…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 22 to Concrete floor insulation details

2 Jun 24
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Wrong orifice for gas type? Bumped the burner knocking it out of alignment? Poor dra…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Jun 8 to Fixing a water heater?

14 Jul 31
Reply by Larry Nissman

"I am actually curious by what you mean from the floor to the wall - if they can see…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied May 17 to Leveraging other trades to get EE

11 Jun 5
Reply by Craig Savage

"Well if budget dictates one uses wet / green wood, said budget had better dictate dr…"

Sean Lintow Sr replied Apr 11 to High Density Foam -- Any Incidents of Cracking in Frame Walls as Studs Dry/Twist?

3 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to richard gaughan's discussion Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?
"Oh my!!! I think it was there.  What I wanted to point out was the need to check for lead and…"
25 minutes ago
David Meiland replied to richard gaughan's discussion Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?
"Bud, you got cutt off mid-sentence.... can you hear me now??"
36 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to richard gaughan's discussion Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?
"To add to Richards list of what might have"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to richard gaughan's discussion Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?
"Hi Richard. If we are talking a circa 1900 home, is there any insulation in the walls at all? …"
3 hours ago
David Meiland replied to richard gaughan's discussion Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?
"Bud is right on. Get a professional auditor to assess the building. Finding the right person may…"
4 hours ago
"Hi Richard, Being a science writer and this being rental units, here is a moral dilemma you…"
8 hours ago
richard gaughan posted a discussion

Advice for heating a 3-story Vermont home built in 1900?

I'm a science writer, as opposed to an energy professional, and I joined this group to try to keep…See More
12 hours ago
Christopher Talarico posted a discussion

Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace

Hi,I've looked around online and haven't found a lot of good information on home heating with…See More
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service