Alexander Bell's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a chart from a presentation by Steve Easley.  I am sure there is a study wit…"

Alexander Bell replied Oct 17, 2013 to Just how much does adding air barrier to a knee wall insulation increase it's performance?

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"I think your first sentence of this post clarifies what you intended but did not say…"

Alexander Bell replied Feb 3, 2012 to Insulating a garage in hot dry climate?

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alexander Bell

"From looking at the pictures (inside and out) the likelihood is that this ceiling as…"

Alexander Bell replied Jan 20, 2012 to Problem Room on North Side of House

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I have a newly built house with a 4-gang switch box served by two circuits (one is p…"

Alexander Bell replied Sep 29, 2011 to Folk Labeling of energy controls - request for photos

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Not sure where it came from (thereifixedit.com perhaps), or that it is homemade, but…"

Alexander Bell replied Sep 29, 2011 to Folk Labeling of energy controls - request for photos

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Tom

"This was a project that was supposed to be a demo, HQ project.  I think they made so…"

Alexander Bell replied Jun 10, 2011 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I have seen it in use on one job and was under-whelmed by the actual installation.  …"

Alexander Bell replied May 19, 2011 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"If I understand the situation, unless they added blocking between the roof trusses a…"

Alexander Bell replied May 5, 2011 to IS ATTIC VENTING NECESSARY IN ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI?

5 May 6, 2011
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"I have not found it to be very helpful and have tried on a number of occasions with…"

Alexander Bell replied May 5, 2011 to Blowing smoke - into ducts to find leaks

5 May 12, 2011
Reply by Bruce Looney

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
3 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
16 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
21 hours ago
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday
Marie Fuentes is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service